[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You spawn in the middle of an abandoned, huge suburb with your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: nobodycared.jpg (342 KB, 826x1273) Image search: [Google]
nobodycared.jpg
342 KB, 826x1273
You spawn in the middle of an abandoned, huge suburb with your two chosen. The remaining 10 appear at the same time in random locations within this area.
>>
>>28798098
Aren't Pinhead and Leprechaun like, canon highest power levels of all of those?

I mean some of them are literally just serial killers in masks
>>
>>28798098
Jason and Pinhead, with pin head comes an army of cenobites, a realm to banish the others to, and the ability to just put me there where they can't touch me and he and Jason will deal with the rest.

Jason is a fucking tank, much more than Micheal Myers or almost anyone else. Most of the others are fucking human cannon fodder, and the others would get wrekt in extra-dimensional hell by pin head.
>>
Pumpkinhead because he won't die until the people he's sent after are dead.

Leprechaun for those wishes and sweet rhymes.
>>
>>28798098
A guy who can summon chains and hooks from thin air is pretty rape desu.

Only problem is if one of them gets the box.
>NO! DON'T DO THAT!

Freddie is smart enough to get the box, so to damage control myself I'd take Freddie. So is average Irish man, but Jim Henson tier puppets probably can't work the box.
>>
>>28798098
Guess I'd go with Pinhead and Freddy.
Pinhead for the reasons mentioned before, Freddy because he could kill me in my sleep before Pinhead gets to him.
>>
File: smug toddler incest.jpg (747 KB, 2033x1916) Image search: [Google]
smug toddler incest.jpg
747 KB, 2033x1916
>>28798098
Jason and freddy, the only right choise save for freddy and jason
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.