[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK THERAPY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: niggers.jpg (171 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
171 KB, 800x600
>psychiatrist finally forces me to follow the rules for his office and a see a therapist if I want to keep seeing him
>It's some fat MtF acne ridden thing with a lisp
>Stutters the whole time and can't read from its CBT for dummies book without fucking up and having to reread
>Only says "okay okay" after I answer its questions and then moves on to the next one
>Gets visibly aggravated that I'm not immediately receptive to its childlike examples read verbatim from a book
>Time finally up
>Leave more pissed off than I was coming in

FUCK
THERAPY
FUCK
THERAPISTS
>>
Sounds like he's the one who needs therapy, fucking trannies
>>
>>28798000
I really want to switch but I don't think I can just because he's an abomination.

I just told him I'll only come once a month. That shouldn't be so bad.
>>
Please respond to my thread.

Please.
>>
>he feel for the therapy meme
havent you played GTA V?
>>
>>28799143
>Fell for it
More like I had no choice. I have to see a therapist if I want to see my psychiatrist. No choice.
>>
>>28799188
I never understood why we have to see therapists to see a psychiatrist.
same thing happened to me except my therapist was some f.o.b. asian bitch who could barely speak english.
>>
>>28797964
uh, why not just move on to a new therapist until you find one that's a good fit for you? seems like the obvious move.
>>
Anyone else here really fucking hate DBT/ACT/mindfulness? I've been institutionalized a couple times this year, and in outpatient for a while, and that stuff came up a whole lot. It does absolutely nothing for me.
>>
Why would you want to "see" anyond? Therapist, psychiatrist, psychologist, theyre all the same jews.
>>
Am diagnosed with autism and still get some form of therapy every now and then.
The only thing that really bothered me is that every person I came in contact with during this period, from the first time I went to the doctor till this day, every person is a woman.
Not a man to be found, the institution I'm going to now seems to be all women too.

Sometimes I just think certain problems are better spoken about with a man instead of a woman.
But it's shitty healthcare that I'm dependant on so I can't be too picky.
>>
>>28799404
for the drugs obviously. are you a retard?
>>
>>28799404
this. 4chan is the only therapy for me.
>>
>>28799261
It helps normies but if you're aware that it's basically brainwashing it's worthless. Psychs aren't used to seeing robots or anyone who knows anything about medication, pharmacology, etc. My current psych I'm his only patient in 5 years to have appreciable insight into psychiatry fucking lmao.

>>28799271
Can't change without psych approval and he's not going to let me change just because the therapist is a retard mongoloid transsexual.

>>28799340
It's brainwashing.

>>28799404
Kill yourself.
Return to /pol/.
>>
>>28799451
Oh for like adderall? Alright then carry on.
But if youre actually going there for you mental wellbeing or something youre fucking stupid.
>>
>>28799468
Cut yourseIf and never ever stop Ioser.
>>
>>28799505
Kill yourself amphetamine addict retard.
You literally know nothing about medicine.

You have to go back.
>>
File: 1463243490129.jpg (27 KB, 593x720) Image search: [Google]
1463243490129.jpg
27 KB, 593x720
>been going to therapy for nearly 3 years
>realize not once in this entire time have I gotten any kind of advice or guidance
>decide to go balls deep next visit just to see if I can even get a reaction out of them or ANYTHING
>went on a rant how all men are rapists, told him about how lately I've been pissing in bottles and putting them in my car as ammo for road rage, started ranting about the hollow earth theory
>in the middle of that rant he ask me to stop because we only have 15 minutes left and he was wondering if we could call this session early so he could go out to lunch with someone

And that was the day I stopped going to therapy. I haven't gone in about 9 months now. Funny how he blew up my phone after I "skipped" several appointments. fucked up how he wasn't even concerned with my well being, he just wanted to know if he could charge full time for the last appointment.
>>
>>28799701
This sums up therapists pretty well. Dont fall for it. 4chan is the best therapy.
>>
>>28799701
You didn't complain to his superior to get that faggot fired?

That's like breaking rule 0 for therapists.
>>
File: 1393972857811.jpg (18 KB, 380x383) Image search: [Google]
1393972857811.jpg
18 KB, 380x383
>receiving therapy from a mentally ill freak
What a time to be alive
>>
>>28799468
your doctors don't treat you well if they don't get you the best or second best psychiatrist they can give you
>>
>>28800146
It's a public healthcare facility m8. I have Medicaid. A few months ago all of their old therapists quit and they had to spend a long time finding new, apparently unqualified ones. The tranny I have probably is one of the best ones they have right now.

By contrast my psychiatrist is actually a very good doctor.
>>
>>28799468
>Can't change without psych approval and he's not going to let me change just because the therapist is a retard mongoloid transsexual.
if he doesn't recognize that therapists and patients aren't universal, then you should stop seeing him anyway
>>
I have to go to a therapist in some weird building miles away from any town and am forced to go by a court on my probation. The glass front doors are tinted like a limo's doors. I sign up for therapy and a 7 foot tall blonde woman who looks like she has Downsyndrome asks me a bunch of basic questions for 45 minutes. It was the first time me saying I was 6'4" meant I was short. I say no to the obvious questions that will get me forced to go over and over. I have went about six times now and all I do is look down on the floor and just cringe at my autism and just use one word answers. They gave me fucking homework to do because "i don't expect anything to change from therapy". You're damn right I don't. I don't like having to pay an amazonian bitch to judge me.
>>
>>28800203
You didn't choose for your medicaid to give you your personal doctor? I have the same doctor I've been using for years and my free medicaid gave me top quality health insurance, so my doctor just gives the references. They're also jew.s

But you seem to not have been staying with the same personal care provider since childhood
>>
File: 1354484332001.png (8 KB, 498x450) Image search: [Google]
1354484332001.png
8 KB, 498x450
Therapy is useless.
Its always the same "How was your day?" shit. When you talk about things that bother you, things like the way the world works, they are not allowed to give opinions and only nod their heads. If I want to talk to a fucking wall, I will talk to a fucking wall.
Thank god its free in my country. I was more or less forced to attend a few times and then I just stopped going. Its such a waste of time and only serves to make me more frustrated.
>>
>>28800345
I moved across the country and this is the only mental health facility in my area that takes Medicaid.
>>
>>28799774
>4chan is the best therapy.

Well I wouldn't vouch for r9k as it's a rather depressing place, but Anonymous is the way to go if you need to rant or say things that you can't say to anyone.
Also it's easier to believe other Robots than a Normalfag who has no idea of what you're going through but believes he does because he read a book or two (especially if one of those book is by Bettelheim).
>>
>>28800473
How is that possible? You get many options for insurance providers on medicaid. People can be on medicaid and have different insurance providers, why don't you just change your provider to one they accept?
>>
>>28800600
To one who accepts? It would just be the same garbage doctors and therapists even if there was another facility. It's fucking Medicaid; unless the doctors want to help poor people then they are going to be button of the barrel and shit.

I called all the other places my provider gave me. For psychiatry this is the only one accepting new patients and open.
>>
>>28800746
>It's fucking Medicaid; unless the doctors want to help poor people then they are going to be button of the barrel and shit.
I was under the assumption that obamacare made the government pay for your insurance so it's not like medicaid is a free service for everyone and nobody gets paid.

Insurance is supposed to cover the expenses and maybe make you pay the difference, you mean they don't even tell you to pay a little fee for better doctors?
>>
>>28800821
Medicaid is government, bottom of the barrel insurance that is only given to people so poor (neetbuxers) that they can't reasonably fit a real insurance plan into their budget. It is accepted almost nowhere except government funded facilities because they don't pay what the doctors or hospitals ask. They either don't pay at all or they only pay a fraction. There is also the problem of them requiring fuck tons of paperwork in order to get brand name prescriptions approved (I'm waiting on vortioxetine for a month now despite being on EVERY other SSRI and a few other antidepressants without effect).

It is shit tier insurance for the poor, so you get shit tier medical "professionals." Obamacare didn't do anything for poor people.
>>
File: 1419345115735.png (64 KB, 589x1046) Image search: [Google]
1419345115735.png
64 KB, 589x1046
>western medicine
yeah okay have fun with your mercury vaccinations metal toxicity and jewish doctors that profit from chronically ill patients

THE HEART IS THE IMPORTANT ORGAN, NOT THE BRAIN. THE BRAIN IS A CALCULATOR, WHEREAS THE HEART IS THE CENTER OF YOUR TOROIDIAL MAGNETOSPHERE, NOT A BLOODY PUMP
>>
>>28800917
Well that sucks. I think Suicide is a better option for us ey?
>>
>>28800999
No. Suicide is the option for this retard: >>28800991
>>
>>28800049
I've heard they want therapists with mental illnesses because they can connect with the clients better.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.