[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw feels are dying Can't we just bring it all back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1316727717233.png (7 KB, 322x114) Image search: [Google]
1316727717233.png
7 KB, 322x114
>tfw feels are dying

Can't we just bring it all back and have it be like the old times?
>>
>>28797762
it is time to stop feeling anon.

it is time to acheive!
>>
>>28797820
Why can't we have both? ;_;
>>
>>28797820
Why achieve a feel when I can simply feel?
>>
>>28797829
because you can't have both anon.

Regret is not something you achieve but only what you are not able to do.

it is time to stop it, it is time to rise anon.

>>28797853
there is no reason to keep yourself locked anon. it is time to open up your cage and show the world yourself.
>>
>>28797762
kaksoispiste de https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBuaMYlwIPo
>>
>>28797762
>tfw you know if you just hit the reset button everything will happen the same way again
>tfw still wish you could
>tfw still clinging to the hope that it wasn't necessary for things to turn out this way, and that although the experiment failed, a properly tweaked rerun wouldn't

It doesn't make any sense that we can't just be happy
>>
File: 1451012112047.png (186 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1451012112047.png
186 KB, 1000x1144
>>28797820
>tfw tried to achieve but failed
>feelsbadman.bmp
>>
>>28797973
>tried

you are still able to type which means you didn't try.

the only way to try, is to go for it till the end. or you end up dying or you achieve it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.