[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me not to kill myself, please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1462643266047.jpg (80 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462643266047.jpg
80 KB, 720x720
help me not to kill myself, please
>>
always remember that you have the power to change everything. You need to find your true purpose. Even if that means you have turn every stone. Keep going. I believe in you
>>
>>28797374
This story is all I have for you:

https://youtu.be/ptlrWKUkdmo
>>
I'll give you a kiss if you stay alive.
>>
Hah, you couldn't do it if you wanted to
>>
they say it's wrong to kill yourself, but if you really only see yourself suffering for the rest of your life do it

before that you should try the best to make yourself happy (play vidya all day, be a NEET, just read books, whatever you want.....)
>>
>>28797374
Okay, here's how I think about this problem (though I haven't solved it for myself)
>most people, on a very basic natural level, are very similar
>if you were to take one person, wipe out their previous experiences, and then place them in a different environment and give them memory of a certain set of experiences, they would behave in a manner that is mostly interchangeable with anyone else who has had the set of experiences

So, it's a question of environment and actively choosing to shed everything that's bogging you down. You have to find something that's similar to what a happy, non-suicidal person does, immerse yourself in that thing, and wipe yourself clean of everything that's happened before then. You need to reprogram yourself entirely.

Problem is this isn't always possible, the past will always care about you more than you can possibly care about it.

That or you can wait for your conceptual knight in shining armor to ride up into your sphere of consciousness and whisk you away from where you are now. But that's too passive, it's unlikely anything like that will happen.

You might just be straight up fucked. But you also might not.
>>
>>28797374
Cliche as fuck but it honestly gets better but you have to able to let it get better. I think a lot of people should seek professional help and actually listen to psychologists.

Or just buy some drugs, famalama
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.