[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>every once in a while >go down stairs with my laptop to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1412018694625.jpg (115 KB, 1023x1060) Image search: [Google]
1412018694625.jpg
115 KB, 1023x1060
>every once in a while
>go down stairs with my laptop to sit in living room with family
>they watch reality tv shows
>talk about stupid crap I don't even remember
>realise I have nothing in common with them
>after a couple awkward moments go back upstairs
What's wrong with normies?
>>
Lack of self reflection. Something you may have in common with them as well.
>>
Critically low anime levels.
>>
go hug your dad and tell him you love him
>>
Fucking angsty teenager

>hurr durr I'm a special snowflake and my family doesn't understand me
>>
>>28797671
I just want to know if I'm still human. I don't feel human anymore, I don't feel like robots are real anymore, it's all just people on the internet I'll never meet. They might as well not exist. I shouldn't exist, I'm not meant for this world I'm not a real human, I can't relate to these mouth breathing idiots. I'm angsting so hard right now, please angst with me.
>>
>>28797212
make them watch the greatest storey never told with you.
>>
>>28797212
>im so unique because i watch anime these normies will never understand XDDDD

Holy cringe, kill yourself.
>>
>>28798361
It'd be pointless. That's the problem, these people will never be able to even think beyond what they've been brainwashed to believe by society. Even though we live in Canada my sister still talks non-stop about Donald Trump and how he's the next Hitler and Bernie is so great and she just repeats memes and talks about meme images she saw on tumblr or whatever (she's 23 btw). I just wanted to punch her in the face and shove a red pill down her throat.
>>
>>28797212
Normies are usually bluepilled sheep who lap up anything the mainstream media tells them and consumes whatever garbage Hollywood puts out.

They also lack originality, because that means being different, so they regurgitate memes and phrases from the stupid social media they use.

Just feel sorry for them
>>
File: 1464025066758.png (515 KB, 688x720) Image search: [Google]
1464025066758.png
515 KB, 688x720
>haven't talked to dad much lately
>decide to bullshit with him while watching the news before dinner
>joke about how we need to move to canada if trump is elected
>jokes back saying trump might beat us to it and have built a second wall there
>pretty much spend the whole news segment with him cracking jokes at the jackasses that got arrested for doing stupid shit this week

you're ether an asspie or an angst teenager if you cant even carry on a simple conversation with your parents.
>>
>>28798876
>my parents are the same as everyone's elses
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.