[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your relationship like with your parents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: alligator.jpg (40 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
alligator.jpg
40 KB, 550x309
What is your relationship like with your parents?
>>
24 yo khv here.
Dad: See him usually once per week, but we meet fewer since I'm NEET. He's an overly enthusiastic, confident boomer and lives with a wealthy woman. I like him, he thinks I'm a normie
Mom: Chronically depressed and very introverted, hasn't had a bf since my dad left her 15 years ago and we don't speak much. I talk much more with my dad, since he's more intelligent and the discussions are always interesting. My mom just kinda gave up and I blame partially myself for this.
>>
Dad: thinks I'm a faggot
Mum: Thinks the sun shines out of my arse
>>
With my mom it is fine. My dad abused me as a kid and was overall just a cunt, he kept trying to force a bond between me and him when I was a teenager because I just cut off all ties with him and he could tell I pretty much hated him. Still do not keep in contact with him today.
>inb4 some faggot tells me to contact him
This happens every time I post this here, the argument that "H-he won't be here forever" is bullshit because neither will I. He should've known you can't treat someone like shit and expect them to stick around.
>>
>>28797005

That's meta, right down to the filename.

Overall it's very good, I've strained it a few times though.

I've been NEET living on my own money for the past two years, and I'm sure that that gnaws at them.
>>
The fact they've let me stay with them for 28 years going on 29 without them ever asking for a dollar for rent or bills or food or anything else coupled with the fact we never argue or fight. I guess it's pretty good.
>>
File: 1370685296429.png (99 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1370685296429.png
99 KB, 399x388
They always support me, but I think they deep down are very disappointed in me and the rest of their children. We arent what they wanted.

>tfw 2/3 children are robots and the third one is still a semi-robot at best
>>
>>28797005
Disconnected like the rest of the world.
We lash out at eachother here and there. But for the most part, we leave eachother alone.
>>
they expected a lot out of me and always thought i'd be some fucking harvard genius
they didn't think i would be a friendless shut-in who never leaves his room
they've come to terms with it, and i don't even talk to my dad whatsoever, other than the brief "hi" he gives me when he gets home from work
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.