[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Texting person I like l >They ask "why are you never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51 KB, 240x232
>Texting person I like l
>They ask "why are you never busy?"
>>
That's an easy one. They're lobbing soft balls at you.
>>
>I don't take long to do things because I'm actually good at them.
>>
>>28796709
Well you can't really be "good" at going to a party
>>
>"I'm busy all the time, but never too busy for you."
>>
>>28796686
You should pretend to be more busy than you really are. A Chad here is giving you this advice so you know it's more legit.
>>
>>28797098
>go in
>smash some brewskis
>bang some qts
>leave
>>
File: 1441345441216.jpg (24 KB, 315x450) Image search: [Google]
1441345441216.jpg
24 KB, 315x450
>>28796686
>"why are you sometimes/always busy?"
If she responds with something like "because I have a life", dropped like a hot potato
I don't need that pretentious shit
>>
>>28797171
this is fake and gay, you're not a chad you're a roastie.
>>
>>28797142
Girls get obsessive, unattractive vibes if you'd tell her that.
>>28797195
I'm a Chad actually
>>
>>28796686
How do they now if you are busy or not?

I just say
>I am busy, but I reply when I can and dont linger
>>
>>28797172
>go in
More like stumble in
>smash some brewskis
a.k.a drop the bottles and have them smash on the floor because you're a limp-wristed faggot and the bottles are too cold for your delicate hands
>bang some qts
Bang meaning bump into them along with multiple other people as you try to leave the party as you're spaghetting out because everyone is looking at you strangely because you dropped all those beers
>leave
Ending your pathetic life in this world.
>>
>>28796686

im a Mobile Dev, its pretty much my job to always have my phone around.

that was my answer, and it was sort of true.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.