[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your experience with Latinas? I haven't had a Latina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: 1462583738476.webm (1 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1462583738476.webm
1 MB, 720x480
What is your experience with Latinas?

I haven't had a Latina gf yet (or any gf) but I'd really like one
>>
>tfw no big booty Puerto Rican or Dominican wife who wears thongs
>>
they have really nice buttholes
>>
They are amazing, but really high maintenance.
Oh and the moment they smell weakness on you they take advantage of it.
But the sex is amazing, most of them cook and clean. Although the real Latinas
Source: I am Colombian
>>
>>28797644
Colombian American?
>>
I'm from south florida. The hot ones are just as stuck up and picky as hot white chicks, if not more. You also have to compete with latin chad who makes regular white chad seem like a nice guy.
>>
all the hot latinas have some crazy drug dealing felon ex bf. don't fuck with hot latinas. their ex's will make your life hell and/or she'll just go right back to him
>>
>>28796656
Latinas or at least Mexicanas are fucking crazy man.
>>
Sauce on this border hopper dick popper?
>>
Have gotten a Latina gf, she's a little chubby and 4'11"

Met her in a Bernie Facebook group, she's very sweet, from Baja California and moved to America when she was 12.

>tfw you finally get a gf
>>
>>28798305
she was definitely a drug mule btw
>>
my first and only gf when i was 16 in high school was half dominican

the mom was full on niggermode, the dad was an old white as fuck guy

she was about 5'0 and 120-125, so not skinny but she wasnt exactly "fat". 5'8 myself. she did have cellulite on her ass though

she was really nice, loyal, she made food for me and let me fuck her erryday and even acted like she liked it even though my dick is only like 5 inches.

we broke up and she started dating some chink/spic hybrid
>>
>>28798262
It's ok, I have guns.
>>
>>28798204
>You also have to compete with latin chad who makes regular white chad seem like a nice guy.
This. Enrique was born into a hyper sexual world. It's what Latina woman are used to. You could try and pull the outliers who actually want something different for a change and want to try more reserved guys. But they get bored of it quick and jump back on the spicdick.
>t.me
>>
>>28798376
>NOOOO WOMEN STICKING TO THEIR OWN RACE!? THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS! THEY NEED TO INTERBREED WITH MY DICK!!! If a white girl interbreeds it's wrong though, gotta keep the races pure xDDD
-t. you aka a hypocritical fagface
>>
>>28798305
congratulations!

have you licked her butthole yet?
>>
>>28796656
chicanas are shit tier gfs. Usually inexperienced because of conservative parents, insecure because of no sense of identity, and have shit tier genes from pleb immigrant parents.
if you want to fuck a latina make sure she's actually latin american and not an american with the latino label
>>
I wish a dominican goddess would make me smell her feet
>>
>>28798289
her name is Sofia Nix
>>28798493
I'm sure there are plenty of cool Chicana chicks
>>
>>28798447
But I never implied that anondo.
And I'm South Asian.
>>
File: 1445155466085.jpg (242 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1445155466085.jpg
242 KB, 800x680
>>28798493
>tfw no chicana gf who whisper sweet romatic words to me in broken Spanish and I tease her about it lovingly and that's just one of the cute things we do as a couple
>tfw no chicana gf to take to my home town in mexico so I can show her a part of my life and hopefully bring us closer together then propose to her in the old chapel where my grandparents and parents were married
>>
>>28798204
>>28798376

As a spicbot yes, Latin chads are fucking empathy-less psychos.

They made my younger years a living hell.
>>
Really nice, I have a Latina gf and she is a qt, and funny and has a nice butt and I love her
>>
>>28796656

Prone bone is the best position ever

prove me wrong
>protip
you cant
>>
>>28796656

They only want white guys if the white guy is a 10/10 Chad Thundercock.
>>
I've had sex with one girl one time and she was a latina. She had an amazing ass and nice tits but was batshit crazy man. If I wasn't a pleb I could have got her to do pretty much anything in bed.
>>28798493
>Usually inexperienced because of conservative parents, insecure because of no sense of identity, and have shit tier genes from pleb immigrant parents.
if you want to fuck a latina make sure she's actually latin american and not an american with the latino label
This was absolutely true in my case. Her parents were super conservative, she was super insecure about everything, and she has a weird looking face. But she wasn't inexperienced because as soon as she realized guys would fuck her and she could get male validation from there instead of her dad she started riding the carousel.
>>
>>28798305
>she's a little chubby and 4'11"

>idiots breed these women and then wonder why manlets exist.
>>
>>28798204
I have to agree with this. Hispanic Chads are some of the worst human beings on the planet.
>>
>>28799481
maybe he's like 6'5 and doesn't want lanklet kids
>>28799385
lazy doggy?
>>28799343
you're a lucky dude, I would be so happy with a gf like that
>>
>>28799510
I don't get it. Explain why.
>>
>>28799781
Lower IQ, higher test, more likely to misogynistic sociopath.
>>
>>28799836
How's that any different from white chad?
>>
>>28799916
They're very violent and have no problems going to jail, at all. If it means they can kick your add they'll do it.
>>
>>28800024
Those aren't really Latino chads, those are Smilies and Jokers
>>
>>28800061
Yea you got me beat there
>>
>>28800092
I picture Latino chad as being a semi whitewashed Latino guy that fucks both Latinas and white girls with ease
>>
>>28798164
Colombia is in America you fucktard
>>
>>28800189
that's not what the X-American refers to, retard
>>
>>28800189
1/10, no way this isn't bait but I replied
>>
>>28798447

If you pee in shit water, you didn't make the shit water any worse. If you pee in a 1,000 dollar bottle of champagne, you ruined that 1,000 dollar bottle of champagne.
>>
>>28800348
>aspie /pol/ rhetoric
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.