[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What drugs do you do and/or prefer? As for me: >weed >coke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: cocaine.jpg (718 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
cocaine.jpg
718 KB, 1000x667
What drugs do you do and/or prefer?
As for me:
>weed
>coke
>occasionally MDMA and rarely LSD
>tried a few others like speed, ket, 2cb

Personally I love coke the most, it's perfect for any situation, fighting/meeting people/sitting at home or whatever.
It's a huge shame that it's too expensive and that it's cut to the max, but it beats weed and all other drugs.
MDMA is nice af but can't do it too often and it usually makes you feel apathic and tired the following days, but it's chill too.
>>
>>28796540
also often drink alcohol, but I don't consider it a drug like the others even tho it should be counted as one either way
>>
File: 1451162318422.jpg (724 KB, 1280x1613) Image search: [Google]
1451162318422.jpg
724 KB, 1280x1613
>>28796540
MDMA is the best drug for me, smoke weed everyday, loved LSD for a long time but my deteriorating mental stability is making it harder to enjoy to the point I had a bad trip for the first time after 15+ trips just a few weeks ago. I love k but dont get around to getting it as much since it's a little more effort than the others to acquire in my position.

I'll get comfy and talk drugs for a while.
>>
>>28796653
MDMA is amazing, I don't get the urge to dance while I'm on other drugs but I'll just keep dancing all night if I'm on it (and smoke weed).
Mind to talk about that LSD bad trip - I'm gonna trip sometime soon.

desu I'm not sure if I've had good trips or bad trips the five times I've done it, those neverending hallucinations till u sleep make everything so shitty, I love the comeup and the following 4 hours, but it gets boring after that.
>>
>>28796540
Molly and weed are the best. Xanax is also fucking sweet because i got mad anxiety and fucked up sleep patterns. Ketamine is also fucking awesome, makes me not give a fuck and always knew it had antidepressive qualities about them and now it is actually scientifically proven! Las and shrooms are hit and miss, due to my anxious ways sometime hallucinogens can get hairy but have had some genuine fun experiences that i will never forget. Cocaine is fucking overhyped and overpriced, i call it chad powder but if someone offers a bump i wont turn it down. DMT is fucking JUST and everyone should experience DMT at least once! Itll fuck ur shit up senpai!
>>
I like strong dank, at least 60% THC concentrates. Mushrooms and LSD are my faves tho. I microdose both everyday along with fat dabs.
>>
Also cocaine doesnt last long at all and is uncomfortable to sniff. People love 'the drip' whereas i hate it.
>>
like:

speed (amp sulphate) - not done in 2 years
kratom
dihydrocodeine (from paramol cwe)
benzos

hate hallucinogens
>>
>>28796798
try speed only have to redose every 4 ish hours
>>
>>28796540

LSD, stimulants

There was a time I was using it weekly but I came to see the amount of commitment required to have a good trip was negatively affecting my life and defeating the purpose of using LSD. I'm in an emotionally unstable time of my life so I am avoiding it until things clear up. Only other remark I have about the substance is that it is definitely and absolutely misused as a party drug.
>>
>>28796850
Hallucinogens + Edibles = Godtier.

Weed + LSD is heavenly.
>>
File: 1455661184343.gif (252 KB, 171x200) Image search: [Google]
1455661184343.gif
252 KB, 171x200
>>28796748
I never knew I loved to dance until the first time I got wired, went into the rave and rediscovered drum and bass.

Tripping with my buddies like I would any other time but i was in a weird mood, on the come up I throw up a lot, pretty sure because of anxiety, and then my body just felt disgusting and heavyy the whole trip, didnt want to move or talk, I was pretty bad company.

That's just because I took it when I was in a bad state and I knew I was and that was all I could think about. In hindsight I'm glad it happened and I know that dose I'll always be able to handle and what I can do to help relive the bad trip if it ever happens again.
>>
I've done every drug possible besides all these new RC drugs.
>>
cocaine is fuckign awesome, especially with booze

man i wish i was still in south america
>>
>>28796850
should also add pod tea + 6 apb to this
>>
File: 1455572620869.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455572620869.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>28796942
Good, answer me a few questions?

I'm >>28796909.

How does mescaline compare to LSD and mushies in your experience? Mushies and LSD and DMT are easy for me to get but I've never heard of anyone having any mescaline in my circles.
>>
Oxycodone is my favorite drug. I used to be addicted to heroin, but got off it a couple years ago.

drugs I've done

-weed, edibles, wax
-hydrocodone, oxycodone heroin, codeine, morphine, oxymorphone hydromorphone, tramadol, tapentadol
-Valium, xanax, klonopin, ativan
-Acid, shrooms, DMT, 4-aco-dmt and various research chemicals
-I also like lyrica a lot
>>
>>28796909
>I never knew I loved to dance until the first time I got wired, went into the rave and rediscovered drum and bass.
That's awesome, I've mostly done mdma by myself or at some ppl's house, a rave would seem nice.

Thing is, I always get that molly-jaw, it looks like I'm chewing my mouth up while I'm having the time of my life.

How do I hide it, I'm afraid other ppl will film it in secret or police will take me in...
>>
>>28796942
Read pihkal and tihkal written in the 80s and tell me you've done most drugs besides "New rcs"
>>
HEROIN
It makes me feel all new and fresh, like some slick qt anime girl
>>
File: 1462261458469.jpg (99 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1462261458469.jpg
99 KB, 499x499
>>28797166
Oh man I feel sorry for you, places I go gurning your tits off is cool, all part of the culture, for better for worse hah. Friend of mine reckons magnesium helps out if you take it before your MDMA but I've never tried it.

Where you from? Being next to some fat speakers blasting your jam is the best thing to do while being wired, apart from laying some very well lubed pipe.

Also, whenever I am wired, pills or powder, I see a psychedelic tunnel when I close my eyes, and weird, LSD like, hallucinations when I'm coming down, and seeing things like pic related though much less pronounced, you ever get this?
>>
>>28796540
love lsd and mdma
have yet to candyflip thats my next trip
>>
Weed or any psychedelic. I'm smoking a bowl right now, actually.
>>
>>28796793
Respect, bro.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.