[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nerds think "fuckboy" means "effeminate guy who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: danny-and-mia.jpg (153 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
danny-and-mia.jpg
153 KB, 600x800
Nerds think "fuckboy" means "effeminate guy who is subservient to women" when everyone else uses it to indicate a player who fucks a lot of chicks and doesn't care about relationships
>>
Fuckboy has no intrinsic meaning beyond whatever qualities the person saying it doesn't like, this can mean "players" if it's said by a kv or a girl who recently got cheated on, or some guy who said something mean/critical about a girl, or the effeminate subservient guy if it's said by guys who didn't even make the cut to be effeminate subservient orbiter. It's also cultural appropriation of the far superior term "fuck nigga"
>>
>>28796445
For girls, its a catch-all term for faggot bro-esque douchebags who are really unsubtle about their intentions to fuck them.

For guys, a fuckboy is denotes incompetence stupidity or poor social awareness.
>>
>>28796523
>>28796583
Normal people: a fuckboy is the guy who cheats on you.
Robots: a fuckboy is the guy who is cheated on.

Face it, it's not due to the hairline.
>>
>>28796445
Yeah, right. This is a nigger term and it's always used by them talking shit.
>>
what is the point of this thread?

i dont even get who we're trying to make feel bad or how we're doing it
>>
A hand on the belly indicates the person is trying to keep the person they're holding separate from others. Guy's also got a fake smile. He's gonna spend the rest of his marriage trying and failing to stop her from cheating on him
>>
"fuckboy" is like "basic bitch"

I think it applies more to the way a guy looks ie having meme hair like a pomp or man bun
>>
>>28796445
urban dictionary says it's 'a weak ass pussy that ain't about shit'.

I don't think i've ever heard someone use the term in relation to fidelity or promiscuity.
>>
a fuckboy is a submissive gay guy in prison.
>>
>>28796990
This. They were using it as fuccboi on /fa/ years ago, means someone uncool who tries too hard
>>
>>28796999
Just sounds like a worthless try hard dudebro.
>>
>>28797086
yeah, just generally someone you don't like, with the implication that they're a fuckup, or somehow ineffectual in life.
>>
File: tumblr_nogessSPXd1rktr9ro5_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nogessSPXd1rktr9ro5_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>28796931
That guy is getting paid to fuck her in the ass.
>>
>>28796445
>Nerds think "fuckboy" means "effeminate guy who is subservient to women"
No
>when everyone else uses it to indicate a player who fucks a lot of chicks and doesn't care about relationships
Also no. It's mainly used by women about men they hate, in the same way that "whore" is used by men about women they hate.
>>
>>28796445

Why do women validate fuckboys 24/7, 365 days a year and then complain about them on the Internet?

Hold off on the fedora memes, by the way. It's a valid question.
>>
>>28796445
/fit/ used the term fuckboy way before tumblr or Twitter and they used it to mean a man who bought really expensive , really faggy , "fashionable" clothes
>>
>>28797827
Whoops I mean /fa/
>>
Yeah say what you want but those fuckboy type dudes usually get with the hottest girls by far. Man buns and undercuts, light stubble, earrings, LRG sweaters, chinos and vans. You get the picture.
>>
>>28797710
Infidel robot, silence.
>>
>>28796931
how can you not recognize them?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>28796881
>Fuccboi detected
>>
File: 235234632457.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
235234632457.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
>>28796445
>He thinks fuccboi is not a term used for twinks and sissies.
>He thinks Chad is a fuccboi.
>>
>>28797710
Sauce?

Original comment now?
>>
>>28797710

That'd by why then, you can pay to get in her and there's nothing he can do about it
>>
a fuckboy is basically a girl calling a guy a douche.
>>
>>28799391

It kind of falls flat because it implies she'd still have sex with him anyways
>>
>>28796445
>everyone else uses it to indicate a player who fucks a lot of chicks and doesn't care about relationships
no they dont. the original meaning is something more or less like "fraud" or "poseur"
>>
>>28799652
this

and if she'd have sex with him, there's nothing bad she can do to him

he has already won
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.