[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally everything you need to become Chad: >lift and otherwise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: chad.jpg (163 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
163 KB, 640x920
Literally everything you need to become Chad:

>lift and otherwise get fit
>make some money
>overcome shyness and social anxiety

three. fucking. things. all of them googlable. all of them cheap if you're smart.

is that too much to ask of you? it's literally easier than spending all day on 4chan.
>>
>>28796374
Yes it's too much to ask and it's not easier than sitting here browsing /r9k/.

Actually I just don't want to be Chad so I have little motivation.
>>
>>28796374

But the image is right. The only problem western women really have these days is that Chad won't love them and hence won't date/commit to/marry them.

The 'fembot' phenomenon only exists because of that.
>>
File: your average fitizens.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
your average fitizens.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>>28796374
You also need a handsome face, something that is almost impossible to achieve. Even extensive facial surgery will most likely just end in you looking like shit.

If you ain't handsome(legit handsome, not /soc/ handsome), you ain't chad
>>
>>28796434
Every single one of those guys can get laid if they aren't socially awkward. If you don't have fucking dwarfism or some absurd deformity, you're just whining to justify your laziness.
>>
File: 112.jpg (40 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
40 KB, 320x240
>>28796608
getting laid=/=chad thundercock
>>
>>28796608
>Chad got fit in his formative years
>Lots of Chads are born into money
>Chad NEVER had anything to do with shyness or anxiety

Stop trying to force competition where there can (mostly) only be slaughter.
>>
>achieve these 3 things
>am still 5'4"
well fuck
>>
>>28796374
Here's what you REALLY need to be a Chad

>tall
>nice jawline
>meme haircut
>white
>big dick
>>
>>28796429
>If women want a faithful man then they must settle for the ugly lard asses! Attractive men are all assholes!

Hmm, why not take your own advice? Sick of promiscuous sluts who don't want to settle down? Settle for the fat ugly bitches.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.