[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get diagnosed and put on meds and given life advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
How do you get diagnosed and put on meds and given life advice?

Someone hold me.

There's no hope.
>>
Meds can sometimes fuck you up worse than you were before, man.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 210x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 210x190
Go to a psychiatrist
>>
just be yoursefl
>>
You get referred to a psychiatrist by your GP. Quit faffing the dog, pick up the phone, make an appointment and you'll be right as rain in no time.
>>
>>28796268
here's how it went for me
>go to GP
>refers me to unit a
>refers me to adhd unit
>they put me on olanzapine
>referred back to unit a
>they up my dose and put me on anti depressants
>now getting a carer and talking therapy
>>
I went to a GP and got meds in an hour
>>
>tfw you go get counselling, get put on meds, but then give up on it all because it's shit and go back to how you were originally
>>
>>28796268
Check under your MED profile listings, you should see the number of your GP.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.