[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /r9k/'s thoughts on Sargon of Akkad? Is he bas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Sargon_of_akkad.jpg (85 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Sargon_of_akkad.jpg
85 KB, 900x900
What are /r9k/'s thoughts on Sargon of Akkad? Is he based?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMNtad8qvpQ
>>
Quit posting these Sargon.
>>
Sargon is the most based youtuber of them all.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 557x711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 557x711
>>28796243
he's literally this meme
>>
Common filth is pretty interesting. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb9NIDFFW4KOqc6hGBnFBhg
>>
He's alright. really sucks at debates and should probably stick to just doing videos.
>>
>>28796306
except that he is good looking and has women in his life
>>
>>28796329
I used to like him. But recently he started cutting out on shit from the US and only from Europe outta nowhere. Accidental or just trying to make his nationality feel better I don't know.
>>
generally solid content
however judging from what stardusk has to say about him he doesnt seem to be willing to swallow the red pill completely.
>>
I want him and Milo and him to do a sextape. It's what everyone has been waiting for, anyway.
>>
>>28796243
used to be good but now makes the same mistakes he often called out others for.
imo has lost reason out of fear of not being conservative enough for his viewers.
Also everything is now an
>offense is never taken!!1!!1
meme; I don't care about your freedoms of speech, talk shit, get hit. That's how life works and how life always has worked, but he still can't figure that out.
>>
File: xf-WYB_U[1].jpg (24 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
xf-WYB_U[1].jpg
24 KB, 300x400
He's great. But I do have some gripes.

>Hangs out with Milo too much, who is literally a jackass. Go watch any video of him getting interviewed or questioned where the other person actually puts him under any scrutiny. He crumbles like nothing.
>Barely scrutinizes the right, except for mandatory Trump coverage.
>Sometimes his hate for sjws gets the best of him a little. It's understandable, but if he's trying to be analyze their shit whilst still trying to be objective, he needs to control his autism.
>He gets a little dramatic in some videos, which is unnecessary because the viewer knows that he edits together the videos he presents, and then talks over that.
>I wish this wasn't his full time job thing.
>More outreach to other liberal leaning programs, like he used to do, would be nice. I.E. seeing him on other youtuber's vids like Secular Talk, Joe Rogan's thing, or Rubin Report
>He needs to learn how to properly prepare for a debate and then get his ass in some big debates.
>Not enough public exposing and defeating of sjws
>>
>>28796243
He was on the Drunken Peasants podcast a while ago. I think I saw one or two videos of him criticising feminism or SJWs. He always used that picture instead of filming himself. Aside from that, I know very little more.
>>
>>28796243

A Reddit cunt. Criticizing feminism, how original.
>>
>>28796243
No. The petition shit he's doing is way out of hand. He's no better than the SJWs now. He only wants freedom of speech when it comes to him and his views.
>>
SJW feminist fedora tipping faggot with an army of redditor human garbage at his disposal.

I instantly cut contact with anyone who watches him.
>>
>>28798391
What's your problem with Milo? His arguments are generally pretty solid. Except from his "homosexuality is a choice" trope, he seems pretty reasonable.
>>
>>28796243
Literally just an SJW who hates women.
>>
File: 1443557351201 (2).png (222 KB, 862x886) Image search: [Google]
1443557351201 (2).png
222 KB, 862x886
>>28798510
But anon, freedom of speech only applies to the government.
>>
>>28798550
On the topic of feminism worming it's way into media, video games, and other aspects, he's spot on. But even then, the context for his criticism doesn't come from a view that feminism is doing the wrong things and attacking the wrong people, he simply just hates feminism.

I have yet to see any video of him having strong arguments, or even good arguments on any topic besides feminism in media, and those few where he talks about them in a social context, like the one where he called one sweetheart.

Every time he speaks it feels like hes just regurgitating the same copy+paste shit I could read on here, /pol/, or his own shitty online news outlet. They have the depth as some shitty troll comment on twitter.

But if you perchance have videos of him not being an insufferable right-wing autist with some sense behind his points, i'd love to see it. It could be there's something i'm not seeing in him, but I doubt it.
>>
>>28798528
>>28798573
How is he any of these?

Have you seen his videos?
>>
Pandering cunt with the most annoying voice ever

Got BTFO in the comments of his videos because he said he was cucking his stepdaughter's father by raising her when in actual fact raising someone else's kids is where the phrase 'cuckold' comes from
>>
>>28798510
No he wants the courses to be factual and not indoctrinate people to be activists, there is no removal of freedom of speech involved
>>
>>28797379
lolno he's fat and ugly
>>
>listening to Quadroon of Mossad

MillennialWoes is the better commentator.
>>
>>28796243
He yells a lot. I wish he yelled less.
>>
>>28799585
does it remind you too much of the screeches your dad made while buttfucking you?
>>
>>28799585
Me too. It's unnecessary, and feels a little cringy when he goes overboard with the "reactions".
>>
>"dude feminism lmao"
>edgy cigar smoking fag
>can't debate worth a shit
>zero original thoughts
there is nothing of value here
>>
File: Armpits.jpg (152 KB, 800x636) Image search: [Google]
Armpits.jpg
152 KB, 800x636
>>28799609
No it reminds me of the yelling he did while beating me.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.