[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
not even my mom wants to hug me or talk about our problems I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: fuckingmemefrogger.jpg (53 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
fuckingmemefrogger.jpg
53 KB, 597x519
not even my mom wants to hug me or talk about our problems

I'm fucking falling apart guys. I don't eat, I don't sleep (or I sleep too much), and I only leave my room once or twice a day now
>>
I got you bruh
>>
>tfw you don't leave your room except to get food in the kitchen for 6 weeks and you live alone.
I want to kill myself.
>>
you sound like an animal in captivity. They dont eat and sleep aswell
>>
File: feels.jpg (120 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
120 KB, 645x773
literally why bother with anything anymore nothing makes me happy. All I do is sit and stare at the ceiling
>>
>>28796012
You haven't described what the problem is, so none of us can help or offer advice.
>>
>>28796012
Take lots of pain killers at 12 am and at 8am

Problems solved
>>
>leave my room once or twice a day
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORMIE GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>60yo stepdad comes in me room [looking like he just had a wank. like he has anything better to do because he stopped working at his wagie job because his legs hurted from standing all the time and now just living off of unemployment for 2months] with paper and pen asking me if i want anything from the store
>tell him i get the same thing everything i go so i do not need to make a list
>he looks disappointed
>goes near me door and looks around me room
>tells me to take a shower
>i told her i took one yesterday
>he tells me to take one daily
>slams me door on his way out
>call me mom and tell her what happened
>she just tells me 'aslong as you took one recently.'
i do not have not not ever bugged him with his lifestyle. i know he is being headstrong/butthurt about something but cannot put me finger on it.
if he comes in me room, what should i say? i know something i could say but >baby boomers
>>
>>28796334
TeII him to fuck off?
>>
>>28796334

probably the anime posters senpai
>>
File: overdose.jpg (127 KB, 799x387) Image search: [Google]
overdose.jpg
127 KB, 799x387
everything I do ends in failure, not even doctors will return my calls
>>
>>28796012
Weed xanax and alchohol combined in high amounts could make you forget you were missing a leg! Effects are temporary though.
>>
>>28796376
would say things like;
>i do not fall into hollywood propagrama but where did you hear that?
>no-one is normal. if we are then why do not i look like you?
>i can tell you what mom said and show you acticles on showering daily but up to you to listen or ignore it.
>i understand you take daily showers but as someone who rarely moves as much as you do, does it make a difference?
>hey. i do not bug you with what you do. why are you paying attention to someone you want to ignore?
>>
>>28796012
smoke weed and buy a 3ds bro, go out and be yourself fami
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.