[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mfw being raped actually sounds really good, i'm 20, female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
Mfw being raped actually sounds really good, i'm 20, female and still a virgin...
Being raped would at least mean i got some sex..
>>
*cracks knuckles*
>>
go to sweden.

alternatively create pof account and receive millions of requests.
>>
>>28795754
Being a virgin as a female is not even a negative thing.

Why are you so retarded?
>>
>>28795754
It's another "women have difficulty getting sex as well" meme thread.
>>
>>28795754
*Unzips penis*
Original yare yare daze comment
>>
>>28795754
if you're not a troglodyte i'll do some charity work
>>
>>28795754
create tinder profile
drown in sausage juice
>>
>>28795754
I would literaelly pay to fuck you
>>
>>28795754
rape is actually a common fantasy for many women
>>
>>28795754
Pic of body and/or face plz
>>
just ask almost any 7/10 guy for a date, even an 8+ may go for it
>>
>>28795754
nobody cares about your plight unless you compensate us with butt pix
>>
*puts on socks*
>>
>>28795938
Too autistic to talk to them, worst part is i dont even look that bad, and lots of boys in the past have liked me.
I'm just too anxious and scared to talk to them, the thought of going to a date scares the shit out of me
>>
>wants to get raped
>doesn't post naked pics so she can be visually raped
Women are such cocksteasers, fuck this cuck board
>>
>>28795966
Just literally go to a bar. You will be picked up in like an hour.
>>
>>28795966
Ay bay hmu if yu want sum fuk

B8inassbitch
>>
>>28795966
That's the nice part about being a gril is you don't have to talk to guys or approach them.

That all falls on men. If you look ok like you said and aren't a whale you can get some dick pretty easy.
>>
>>28795966
You're a girl
You don't even need to say anything
You could just say "i'm a virgin, could you help me?" and all will be good
You don't even need to worry about your dick being big enough because you're a girl

you have it so fucking ez
reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>28795966
its time to post pictures of your butt
>>
>>28795754
Just go out and smile at some boys.
Probem solved.

9/10 they are scared more than you.
>>
>>28796253
Boys are not bears.
>>
>>28795966
Lol I bet you're ugly as fuck. I wouldn't even rape you, ide probably just kill you.
>>
>>28795754
Post your location here

Or download tinder

Or make an OKC profile

Or post on craigslist

Or go to a bar and wait

Any of these will get you laid easily, probably by a guy a good 2 points higher than you on the attractiveness scale. Fuck, it's depressing how easy it is for girls to get laid, I'm hating my life just realizing how many options you have.
>>
>>28795754
>Wants to throw away the one thing that can >set her above 90 percent of women to many >guys

Women are so fucking stupid.
>>
>ITT: Faggots giving attention to a attention whore
Post tits whore, maybe I will come fuck you if I like what I see
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.