[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard is it to sneak pills through an airport? (UK to UK flight)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1461241240666.png (15 KB, 473x454) Image search: [Google]
1461241240666.png
15 KB, 473x454
How hard is it to sneak pills through an airport? (UK to UK flight)

I haven't flown in several years but will be heading over to London to see a friend in a while and want to take some pills for us. (not many, 2-4)

Probably a stupid question, but any of you fags know what the story is with this? I feel like I could probably chuck them in a tub with regular headache stuff and not have a problem.
>>
>>28795575
easy as fuck man, wrap em thin and put them under your foreskin, good job you got born in a non cutfag country. If theyre XTC they will prob fit easy, even at four. ofcourse then theres always the backdoor, bit gay though.
>>
>>28795731
Even that sounds like overkill.
I was thinking of just jamming them in a pack of regular headache pills like paracetamol since you can have them in your back, but then again I get nervous because somebody could find them.

Then again, 2-4 tiny ass pills should be hard as fuck to find, right? Even whacking them in my boxers would be grand. Flying NI to London like, no dogs or any of that shit to worry about.
>>
I'm even considering posting them, since it's all in the UK. Only 2 to 4 or so mastercard pills like, I could easily knock that into a card and post it with no issue right?
>>
>>28795809
yeooo lad you shmacked out on yokes hai? your a mad bastid. Actually though IDK if that big thing you have to walk through is an x ray or a metal detector, If x ray, then put it the pain killers, if not stick em in your sock lak
>>
>>28795880
lel, how comforting to hear the language of my people.

Nah, they're just metal detectors but at the airport I'm going to there's a big fuckoff xray thing you sometimes have to stand in which might fuck me over.

I'm honestly just thinking of sticking them in a bag of sweets and posting them over, that'd be easiest like.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.