[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I (we) stop caring about women? How do I (we) become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (48 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
48 KB, 615x409
How do I (we) stop caring about women?

How do I (we) become a man and toughen up so what women do doesn't bother me (us) anymore?
>>
>>28795487

If I don't get any responses, I will be convinced that /r9k/ is just about bitching and memes and not solutions.
>>
>>28795487

Trivia: That photo was taken very very close to where he was born, less than a mile in fact
>>
>>28795487
Here's a good tip, I learned it from anime.

Don't express your emotions with words, express your body is such ways that others feel your emotions.
>>
>>28795487
watch a bunch of anime
pick waifu from anime
ignore all sexual advances from 3d females.
>>
>>28795957

>sexual advances from 3d females.

I don't even get those anymore. Maybe I am aging and my looks are changing.

Need more suggestions, this can help us all.
>>
>>28795487
Stop browsing /r9k/
>>
>>28795487
>How do I (we) stop caring about women?
You can't. Every single known lifeform is having sex on this planet. It's our evolutionary need to care about women.
>>
>>28795487
bumping 4 op
>>
>>28795487
VR technology
>>
>>28795487
we become boipussies
>>
>>28795487

even if you stop caring about women and women stop bothering you, betafags and normies in general will still react to women, care about women and be bothered by women, which will bother you

there's no winning in a game where the outcome depends on the collective response, and your response is different to that of the collective

- adolf hitler
>>
File: 1464114852034.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464114852034.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>28795487
Don't become the driver of the BUS.
>>
>>28796231
>>28796386

You both know what I mean. I've improved a lot, but I want to get rid of this self induced stigma of being a depressed male, an excess male.

That connects to women. I am tired of being bothered by what they do. I'm sure the masses are not bothered by this, so there IS a way. But what is the way?
>>
>>28795487
Watch hundreds of MGTOW videos and become so redpilled on female nature you are disgusted by it, yet do not hate women because they don't think logically and are just controlled by their emotions.

Peacefully accepting celibacy involves being as feminine and manchildish as you want, rather than toughen up. You likely have personality traits, desires, feeling and interests popularly considered feminine that you have been repressing, let them out and explore them. This doesn't mean be gay or tranny, but to see youraself as an intrinsically valuable human bean who'se own feelings matter, and you're self worth is not based on anyone else's approval.

Nature doesn't care about men, they are essentially disposable utilities to provide, protect and self sacrifice for women and children, regarded as soulless workhorses. Reject masculinity, don't compare yourself to other men, refuse to compete with men, and refuse to cater to women. Take care of yourself and do what makes you happy.
>>
>>28797029

I hate NoFap.

The thing is, is that people do consider me masculine, from the few comments I've gotten in that regard. I still joke around, talk and insult how men did years ago before SJWs started policing language.

Even my good old friend who is now an SJW says that his friends think I'm just an old fashioned shitlord. Not sure why.

I refuse to believe that I cannot get over this. Most other people have, so can I. I do not believe the people here who say I am stuck feeling like this.
>>
>>28796800
You must realize that women are nothing special and that you are looking trough an illusion. Think of them as old witches, you see a young beautiful woman, but inside there is an old hag who wants to sabotage everything and take advantage of you. I'm not saying women are awful or monsters, all I'm saying is you have to learn to control they behavior towards you, It's like a dog, they will bite you and abuse you if they don't respect you, or cherish and take care of you if you stand up for yourself.
>>
>>28797118
Then just go fuck hundreds of women until you see that they are all stupid whores incapable of true love and compassion
>>
>>28797203

I already know that though. I've had sex a few times in my life.
>>
>>28795487
Lift, but non of that gym normie hit.
Get weights, if you can't afford it fill bags with boos or rocks. Do Callisthenics and weights 5 days a week, one day is for running, an one day is for rest and meditation.

Monk mode is pretty nice, and the occasional vidya, cheat meal, or drugs you rwards yourself with taste much better.
>>
>>28795487
just let go
Focus not on the world that could be, the world that would be, the world that could have been, just live.

Everything works out.
>>
>>28796800
serve God fully. Join a monastery
>>
>>28797369
If he's a true beginner he can get a pull up bar and just do pushups and pull ups.
>>
>>28797369
>>28798555

I started working out when I was 14. I am now 24. I take long breaks though and often have no motivation.
>>
Find a passion that requires no other people but yourself.. weither it be painting, sculpting, fishing, writing, climbing, composing, archery etc. Just something that gives you a drive for being as good as possible.
Carry that long enough and you migh ascend
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.