[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She's right, you know. Men are finished.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: btfo.png (1 MB, 1168x3543) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
1 MB, 1168x3543
She's right, you know. Men are finished.
>>
>>28795263
Isn't she basically saying that being gay is a choice?
>>
>>28795314
This is why gay men hate women
>>
>>28795263
>implying i care
they can take every woman from the world and i wouldn't give a shit.
they find a way to take my waifu and its beta uprising today.
>>
>>28795263
>Guys aren't as complex as us
they actually fucking believe this
>>
File: ech.png (175 KB, 643x255) Image search: [Google]
ech.png
175 KB, 643x255
even if every woman was a lesbian, she would still be lonely and unfuckable
>>
>written by ugly landwhale

shocking
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 415x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 415x278
"Guys are gross and I'd rather date a women than some fuck boy"
We didn't want you in the gene pool anyway
>>
>>28795263
the next day
"why real men doesn't exist anymore"
>>
>>28795263

>3.Woman understand woman
Kek, putting that womans study degree to use are they?

So wait, I thought homosexuality wasn't a choice?
>>
>>28795314
Some men are inherently gay and it's a choice whether they pursue it or not.

All women are inherently gay and it's a choice whether they pursue it or not.
>>
>>28795686
the reverse would be true if society believed men to be more aesthetically pleasing than woman
in fact ancient greece believed this and that's why homosexuality was so widespread
homosexuality is, on account of not being able to continue one's bloodline, unnatural. it's only society which places women on a pedestal of "ultimate, universal beauty" that your statement is true (for today).
>>
>>28795263

>that picture she uses
>her picture right under it

I don't have the appropriate reaction image for this.
>>
>>28795732
That's an interesting point of view. You're saying that women are treated so prominently in society that it's actually making women want to bang them?
>>
>>28795263
Clearly not a serious opinion piece but rather a daily mail tier clickbait article. Doubt the author actually believes that, but has found ten semi-relevant points that can be put in a list to whore out attention online.
>>
>>28795263
Finally

Now I can off myself
>>
File: 1463420487630.png (202 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463420487630.png
202 KB, 500x500
>Now if you would stop being a dogslut piece of shit and tell me I would appreciate it.

HOLY SHIT
>>
>>28795263
We'll see about that when they need something heavy lifted
>>
>>28795263
>ywn be as alpha as Wesley
>>
>>28795263
>emotional complexity
this is why i can't take women seriously...
>>
>>28795974
yeah, this. it will all be good for them just as soon as they need something heavy lifted, transported, or they need protection from varmint or pests or they need a machine repaired.

>>28796198
yeah, to them, a boiling over cauldron of mixed emotions ready to explode at any moment is "complex". it's no more complex than me throwing a bunch of shit into a pot and cooking it.
>>
Thank god I'm a massive faggot, how do you guys even deal with women at all?
>>
>>28796350
we don't m8
you should know this by now
>>
>women
>cleaner
>>
>>28795815
Yeah, as a status thing, I suppose.
>>
>>28795263
>fat
opinion discarded
>>
>>28795263
She's under the opinion she's too good for every guy. What a surprise.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.