[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys ever get motivation to try and better yourself at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 960x782) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 960x782
Do you guys ever get motivation to try and better yourself at night then lose it all the next day? Like this happened to me so many times. For example I'll plan to get up the next day and eat healthy and do some exercise etc yet each time I wake up the next day all that motivation is gone and I just end up shitposting and doing nothing all day...

It's fucking depressing.

>pic unrelated
>>
File: 1307563663001.jpg (50 KB, 587x558) Image search: [Google]
1307563663001.jpg
50 KB, 587x558
Every day. I gave up last month
>>
>>28795209
I'm like that in reverse
Every night my suicidal urges grow and I finally feel like I can muster the courage to do it after 3 failed half assed attempts, but when I wake up in the morning all the built up momentum is lost, it feels terrible and defeating
>>
>>28795209
This is me OP. I have tried creating a routine for 2 years, but I never follow it. I need another way to better myself, but I dont know what.
>>
>>28795209

its normal
>>
Quick fucking sleeping before you start on the plan. Set an alarm clock a lot earlier, sometimes I'll put the max number of alarms on my clock. If I'm dead tired the first one might not wake me up.
When it does wake you up, get the fuck up like your life depends on it. I found a lot of times when I could just lay back down and close my eyes, how tired I am.. That's how I feel anyway doing shit. You can get use to doing what you want to do when you feel that way.
When I have something I feel is important to do it adds an extra "Oh shit!" factor that gets me the fuck up, maybe after a few days of that you might need some extra sleep or something but you can catch up on it later.
>>
Check if your libraries have this book:
''Society Without the Father: A Contribution to Social Psychology''

It will open your eyes as to why you are without orientation, filled with anxiety and guilt and incapable of pushing through
>>
>>28796548
For me getting up is not the problem, being tired because I need like 10 hours a day is. And yes I tried sleeping less and as expected I felt shit during the day.
>>
>>28796548
I have periods where I do that for a few days - then a wave of depression hits me and I think 'whats the fucking point' then spend the rest of day moping about
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.