[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bored >only activity that sounds good is hanging out with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Dog meat and head.jpg (34 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
Dog meat and head.jpg
34 KB, 314x314
>bored
>only activity that sounds good is hanging out with my friend
>friend's been dead for two years.
>>
How much meat is on a dog's head
>>
>the board is boring as fuck
>videogames are boring as fuck
>watched all the movies
You know, if you were alive we could have taken a trip up to some dinky little town in the mountains and made fun of all the kitschy tourist garbage.
I could have made a mix tape for the drive.
>>
>>28795482
None, really. Just skin, tongue and brains. Theres some muscle, but very little. Like sashimi on sushi. Very thin small slices of muscle
>>
>>28795482
I'd guess two pounds if you count brain.
It's probably mostly for soup stock.
>>
>>28795533
Tongue is muscle though.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 295x211) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 295x211
>>28794999

>Been very bored for a few days
>IRL friends have been busy
>Close internet friend has been a bit busy
>Hasn't been on much for the past few days
>Waiting for him to get on feels like an eternity
>Shitty feels

Also sorry for your loss, OP
>>
>went for a bike ride
Now I'm bored and sweaty
>>
File: 1438930817958.jpg (170 KB, 1600x1137) Image search: [Google]
1438930817958.jpg
170 KB, 1600x1137
>>28795511
>You know, if you were alive we could have
>You know, if you were alive

>tfw you can't close pandora's box
>>
>>28795482
well like the human head, it has a lot of fat. this fat is makes the meat really tender when you cook it. kind of like a poor mans kobe beef.
>>
>trying to make music
>want a band
>no friends to be in band
>>
>>28795636

>past few days

Fags. I havent talked to a single soul, other than a couple of college colleagues a handfull of times in the last fucking year!
I cant even remember the last time I talked to a girl!
>>
>>28795636
could someone this this video please?
>>
>>28798397
This. pls
pls bot
>>
>>28798397
just look up "Domestic" on youtube
>>
>never go outside
>college has this resident trip to Athens where you look at the Acropolis and shit
>decide to pay for the trip because I find Ancient Greece interesting
>realise I've signed a death wish to go away with a group of 40 normies for a week to a place I have no idea about
>probably gonna choke and ditch at the last second, and ruin any chance of development for me ever
>>
>>28798632
>not breaking away from the group and living as a greek bum for a week before seamlessly reincorporating yourself into the group so you can go home

All you have to do is make a few seedy friends
>>
>>28798397

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KN0luWt-zQ
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.