[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /normie/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 14
File: 1334785055265.gif (388 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1334785055265.gif
388 KB, 500x382
Seeing all these self-pity, misogyny circle jerk, asking-for-advice-to-improve-my-life-that-i'll-just-refuse-anyway, threads really bums me out.

I really want to help robots, but I'm always met with anger, and dismissal of ideas, solutions, or advice. I used to be like you a long time ago.

>i was that kid running with his arms out, anime style
>i was that kid super excited that my friend imported the new Neon Genesis Evangalion VHS from Japan
>i was that kid playing MtG in the nerdiest teacher's room during lunch
>i was that kid still playing Pokemon in high school even though everyone my age group abandoned it in middle school
>i was that kid that would unironically yell, "D&D over hoes!" and ditch a girl to play tabletop games with my friends

Why all the angst, robots? Yeah, there are plenty of shit posters, but some people want to help. I'm normie now AND without dropping all my nerd hobbies. i still go to sci fi conventions (con sloots), i still play tabletop games, i still play vidya, i still do ALL the nerd shit, but I fuck bitches now.

Can we get a general advice thread going? Dating advice, social gains, dealing with anxiety, meeting new people?

Or will this thread crash and burn in a sea of "REEEEEEEE!"?
>>
I'm not sure if a normie or not

Pros:
>girlfriend
>have had several girlfriends and a bit over a dozen sex partners
>friends, active social life when at university
>spend my weekends out

Cons
>anxiety and bipolar disorder I have to medicate
>think nerdy shit like Skyrim is cool, have like 200 hours logged spend my downtime playing it during the summer, would play much more if I had a better computer
>>
>people don't ask for help
>"better help them anyway"

Normiess
>>
>>28794994
>I've spent 200 hours over 2 months on a game, so nerdy xD
>btw I I'm bipolar!!! rawr

yes ur a normie gratz
>>
>>28794994
>200 hours
Try harder plebian scum
>>
>>28794945

Because the world doesn't want me in it. Family, friends, women, you name it. No amount of self-improvement or trying anything changes it, and it's gotten to the point where if something did work, I'd resent other people for it.
>>
File: spaghetti.gif (1 MB, 360x260) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.gif
1 MB, 360x260
>>28795101

Ooh! Do me next!

>have never gone more than 6 months without a girlfriend since 9th grade
>/fit/
>played football in high school
>joined Marine Corps
>now play rugby for a club
>go out to clubs, bars, conventions
>6'2" gymrat that gets plenty of mires

am i normie?
>>
>>28794994
>Skyrim
>nerdy
Pick one, normalfag.
>>
>>28795165
I think 200 hours in 2 months is abnormal
>>
If you're not a normie from a young age you will NEVER be a normie.
This was why your parents desperately wanted you to stop the autistic shit when you were younger, but eventually relented and stopped caring.
>>
I'm normie as fuck as well, some of my best friends are what r9k would consider Chads.
>>
>>28794994
Me neither.

Pros
>average face
>not overweight
>have no problems talking to girls
>cut contact with two potential girlfriends

Cons
>may have schizoid personality disorder (if that's a real problem)
>don't feel the urge to socialize
>spend most days inside
>gradually getting a misogynistic mindset
>considering never marrying
>>
File: retard-1.gif~c200.gif (58 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
retard-1.gif~c200.gif
58 KB, 200x200
>>28794945
If you're so satisfied with yourself why do you spend your time in a cesspool like this? or could it be that your life isn't really that great but you maintain a positive outlook in life because you're too stupid to realize that all your problems stem from subconscious perspectives people have about you when they look at you?

> I used to be like you

You were never a robot.
>>
File: MTI3NzQyNDI1Mzg4MDc1MDE4.jpg (66 KB, 620x799) Image search: [Google]
MTI3NzQyNDI1Mzg4MDc1MDE4.jpg
66 KB, 620x799
>>28794945
>tfw you will never live in the 50s and get fucked by Brando

JUST
>>
File: 4myg.jpg (109 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
4myg.jpg
109 KB, 409x409
Well if you know the secret to escaping robothood then how do you not up mess up your chances with a potential girlfriend when you are socially retarded.

Also how do you get laid at parties?
>>
>>28794994
This HAS to be bait
please tell me it's bait
>>
OP, you have to understand that these threads are all the same, all the time

>Normie tries to offer advice (often gloating)
>Other normies flock to the thread to gloat about their lives and shitpost
>Robots get pissed off and shitpost
>Normies wonder why robots are so mad
>Repeat
>>
File: 0524161454c.jpg (318 KB, 694x802) Image search: [Google]
0524161454c.jpg
318 KB, 694x802
If you are 6'3" and 110 lbs, you have no chance at normalfagness.
>>
>>28794945

I'm not just a normie, I'm a "Chad" who ACTIVELY bullied autists in HS. I'm also handsome, tall, big dick, etc.

AMA you fairies
>>
File: 1327233382596.png (5 KB, 303x243) Image search: [Google]
1327233382596.png
5 KB, 303x243
>>28795284

i enjoy the greentext stories here. when moot got rid of /r9k/ i wandered over into other boards, but none are quite as entertaining as /r9k/. when he brought it back, i came back.

i don't have any problems, anon. can we drop the projection, please?
>>
lol didnt read, typical normie thinking his advice is warranted, fuck off
>>
>>28795447

honestly, as much as i hate the PUA culture, a lot of it comes down to numbers. if you don't talk to any women, you don't get any numbers, no numbers, no dates, no dates, no fucking.

parties? you'll only pick up sluts at parties. clubs and bars only yield sluts too. but pretty much don't get too wasted, try to ask a girl to be your beer pong partner, or suck it up and play normie drinking games or Cards Against Humanity. yeah, that shit is gay as fuck, but it provides social interaction with other people. better than standing in the corner, sipping your drink and looking at your phone.

you get to talking, you can start talking about hobbies or interests, what their major is (if you're college age), what they like to do for fun.

if you're looking for a straight up bang, i'd advise you at least have a car to bang her in, or be friends with the host (if you're not host yourself) so you can bang a bitch out in privacy. doesn't take much to get a girl to kiss, then make out, then eventually bang if she's had a couple drinks. just look presentable, hide your power level with the weaboo stuff, and go for a kiss. if she smokes (i think it's gross), offer to go outside and smoke with her (privacy). go for it there. if you get rejected, at least it's not in front of a bunch of people
>>
>>28795510
just eat more, bro
origami
>>
I don't even know why I come here, I was bullied a lot in HS and middle school and I still enjoy weeb hobbies but I'd be considered a chad here because puberty hit me like a train and I went from a 2/10 looser weeb to full chad in a matter of a year when I was 17

>Had sex with 50+ different girls since then (22 now)
>Have large circle of close friends
>Go out every weekend to bars and get invited to big parties
>good job with nice salary
>Have been told dozens of time by girls I'm very handsome
>had several 10/10 gfs

I guess I can say it nobody here will believe me
>>
File: 1339040223108.jpg (41 KB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
1339040223108.jpg
41 KB, 400x293
>>28795553

lol, OP here. I used to dabble in a bit of bullying. usually cut it off if i had a girlfriend, picked it up when i didn't have a girlfriend.

i'm not proud of having been a bully, and i don't do it anymore, but one thing i always tell people is that it DOES NOT go away. in college, in the military, at whatever job you may have, even just walking around outside or even in your own house, that shit can happen.

you gotta learn to deal with it, or become a beta bitch for life. i don't condone it, but at the same time i hate seeing these gay ass anti-bullying rules and laws being passed. that shit isn't doing anybody any favors. just breeding a generation of cucks.

>pic somewhat related
>>
File: 0godsbeprezzd.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
0godsbeprezzd.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>28795510

go to /fit/, nigga. a lot of people would KILL to start off with a body like that. a clean slate to build muscle. fatties gotta drop weight first, then worry about aesthetics. and lots of times they will always carry the stretch marks or extra skin for the rest of their life. much harder in my opinion.
>>
>>28795917

>i don't condone it

lel. I do. Idc, I picked on mouthbreathers who deserved it.

Bullies always get a bad rep for picking on unpopular people, but I didn't prey on weak people. The people I bullied were unpopular because they were autistic assholes.

Shit was hilarious
>>
File: 1343330869613.gif (391 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1343330869613.gif
391 KB, 500x372
>>28795984

i always remained proud of the fact that i was an Equal Opportunity bully. fat, black, white, ginger, asian, skinny, pimple face, shy, tall, short, bigger than me, smaller than me, even popular kids if i caught them in a class with none of their faggy friends to back them up.

no discrimination. i was an asshole to all.
>>
File: 1462331179746.jpg (82 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
1462331179746.jpg
82 KB, 832x584
>>28794945
Fuck off normie humblebragger. I hope everything good in your life comes crashing down spectacularly then you'll crawl back to R9K like the pathetic dumby you are.
>>
>>28795218
Average thirty days a month that's sixty days to get 200 hours, dudes only playing around three hours a day. That's not abnormal.
>>
File: 1333424357437.gif (341 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1333424357437.gif
341 KB, 320x240
>>28796106

i don't even understand why you're hating, but it's hilarious. you gonna put a gypsy curse on me?
>>
File: Eric_Lawson_Marlboro_Man.png (193 KB, 522x372) Image search: [Google]
Eric_Lawson_Marlboro_Man.png
193 KB, 522x372
>>28796045

For me it wasn't about indiscriminately bullying everyone; it was about principle.

I hate the soft, feminine notion that all bullying is bad. I never bullied anyone who was a nice person, and by virtue of their niceness they usually weren't unpopular anyway, even if they were a bit ugly.

Assholes, however -- they got fucking reamed. Are ugly and an asshole? What the fuck are you doing guy, you really fucked up by being in the same math class as me. You a fatty? Nerd? Autist? Stupid? Cretin? You done fucked up.

I don't care, either, that the bullying never worked. I had assumed for a long time that assholes would change if someone pointed out their asshole-ishness and harangued them for it, but they were literally too stupid and autistic to learn, so it just became hilarious to me.

At the end of the day it was entertaining for me and my friends so I don't really give a fuck. I've had such good laughs at retarded mouthbreathers that I look back with warmness and delight at their inability to be a functioning person.

Sometimes, especially when young people step out of line, they need a good bullying. It's not okay to mouthbreathe in the corner and stare at Sasha. You're making everyone uncomfortably you rapey little fuck. It's not okay to be a bratty little fuck and not share the legos.

Bullying is a great corrective measure for a lot of people. I'd say I did the public a real solid.
>>
File: 1327245233292.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1327245233292.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>28796296

>Bullying is a great corrective measure for a lot of people. I'd say I did the public a real solid.

This, to be honest, familia.

this generation is doomed. within 10 years there will be news stories of students being expelled for not addressing special snowflake, genderfluid, pansexual, foxkin by "xeir" proper pronouns and how the evil CIS scum teacher hurt "xeir" feelings by not doing the same.

Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.
>>
>>28794945
>starts a thread to "help"
>posts nothing helpful whatsoever and shits on robots

please kill yourself you massive faggot
>>
>>28794994
>lelelelelel I fuck bitches all the time brahhh
>but I play some gaymes tooo so I'm nerdyyy
>leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
fucking end yourself
>>
>>28796584

what ails you, my friend?

do you come seeking advice from normies or just here to REEE at us for doing nothing to you?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.