[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1462505328211.jpg (40 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1462505328211.jpg
40 KB, 438x438
Recently, the government in my country has decided to change the definition of rape to include affirmative consent provisions. Sexual offenses now include touching someone with out their explicit affirmative verbal consent (even in non sexualized areas of their body) and having sex with someone without a clear verbal "Yes".

Furthermore they minsiter of justice has declared that he wants to change judicial guidelines so that sex offenders can be sentenced if "there is sufficient authentic testimony by the victim, even in the absence of forensic evidence, which could indicate that a sexual encounter of whatever nature has taken place".

But whenever I try to talk to close friends/my family about said topic they get extremely irritated, in a way that does not normally happen. The only answers i get are pretty much:

>This does not affect you, so why does it matter? (not a virgin btw)
>Whats wrong with that?
>Laws like that are so impractical, that they will never effect life in any significant way.
>Rape is a severe crime and those measures are necassary.

WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with people. I study law and find the afforementioned legal concept horrendous. How can you convict someone of a felnoy charge, without any forensic evidence, especially when dealing with a type of crime where there should be plenty.

So what is wrong with people, that makes them regard laws like that as completely normal/ makes them not care about the fact that one pissed of person can land them in jail by the use of mere libel.
>>
AHAHAHA

Enjoy your sex lives now you normie pieces of shit.

I hope lots of them end up getting raped in prison.
>>
>>28794965
there's an odd place where the far-left rad fems and far-right religious conservatives merge in ideology.
>>
>>28794917

Some people have just been broken. I would start to feel really uneasy living where you do.

Could you provide some proof of what you're saying about the law, too?
>>
>>28794965

I am not a normie you dimwit, I am a shut in and only leave my flat when absolutely necassary.

But how can people not be outraged by such feminist bullcrap.

There used to be a time in history, when men revolted, because of a 5% tax increase on their crops or because of some shitty tax on tea.

I seriously believe that they could reintroduce segregation/the stasi, when i look at the complacency of our modern society.
>>
>>28795053
>But how can people not be outraged by such feminist bullcrap.

I'll never get close enough to any girl for this to affect me in any way so I don't really give a shit.I just hope it makes the lives of normalfags a little harder.
>>
>>28795102

That was my point. You dont even have to make physical contact with a female. All that is required is for her to know how you look.

As long as there is "credible testimony" you can get convicted, without any forensic evidence.

So pretty much every chick can now send some dude to jail, just because she bears a grudge against him.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.