[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anime isn't real >don't fit in with other weebs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>anime isn't real
>don't fit in with other weebs
>constantly longing for a fantasy you'll never have
>don't want to be just another weeb loser
someone help me deal with this
>>
I don't know but I saw alot of weebs guys/girls post alot on MAL and decided to make a really weeby account and post on the forums alot, turns out alot of girls/guys actually like talking about shit outside anime on there. Me being a friendless virgin suddenly had people even some girls message me daily about random stuff. Even though most of the shit is borderline cringe worthy it actually feels nice having e-friends. Maybe i'll progress further into normiedom.
>>
>>28794758
Just FYI, one of the biggest turn offs for attractive normie girls is anime
>>
>>28794897
Watching anime and being a weeb isnt the same anon.
>>
>>28794897
You don't say.
I've come to terms with the fact that I'll never have the kind of romance I desire, it doesn't exist in the real world.
It's not all about girls either, just seeing these characters live in utopia and knowing I'll never have it makes me despair.
I guess it's a similar feeling all those people who killed themselves because they wanted to live in Middle-Earth after the LotR movies released had.
>>
>>28794921
Women don't care, bro. They hear anime and their pussies dry up.
>>
>>28794758
>>don't fit in with other weebs

I know that feel. I went to my Uni's anime society and my power level was too high.

>>28794830
What's your username senpai?
>>
>>28794897
>>28795299
I don't bring up anime to people who are not interested in it, why would I?
>>
>>28795359
I'm too self-aware to be a part of an anime community in real life. I went to an anime con once and I didn't really feel comfortable there.
>>
i only indulge in my otaku tendencies online, on /a/, or with my online group.
irl weebs that you find at your anime club or at cons are filth
>>
>>28795570
>anime con
Bunch of normies in costumes pretending to be weebs.
>>
>>28794897
I will never understand the logic behind posts like these.
Why should I try so hard to get an "attractive normie gf" by basically removing all my "unattractive" traits, ending up in a relationship with a woman I can't stand because we have nothing in common and who will never love me for who I am?
>>
>>28795709
It's an obsession with sex and getting dat pussy. It's not like this is what the thread is about anyway.
>>
>>28795758
It is what this thread is about in the sense of caring so much about what other people think.

Don't get me wrong, OP isn't wrong for feeling like he doesn't fit in with the "weeb" community because god knows there's plenty wrong with the vast majority of it, but what I don't get is not wanting to be just another weeb loser.
Who exactly is he so afraid of that will call him a "weeb loser"? Probably himself, which makes sense with all the pointless self deprecation on this board, which the only way to deal with is to really think why you hate yourself so much.
If you were a horrible person I'd understand, but in the end of the day OP isn't one and hating himself because it's not "normal" to like anime and is perceived by a society which has rejected and will continue to reject him even if he were to iron out all his "flaws" as a loser's quality is the worst course of action he can take.
>>
>>28794897
Weeb here.

In other news, I've found out that water is wet.
>>
>>28794897

They know they can't compete

Watch anime, you'll see the sweetest, quirkiest, most attractive girls personality-wise and being animated means they can be as physically cute as you want.

Look at a real life girl, it takes her tons of money and time to look halfway decent and even the sweet ones turn into disgusting bitches when they're finally comfortable
>>
>don't fit in with other weebs
It's horrible experience, trust me
I can't even watch anime because It's boring to me and I'm yawning all time unless i watch shit on tv but i can't always
I wish i watched my while hardrive with anime
>>
>>28795363
This is pretty much it. You have to gauge the type of person they are. If they don't seem to be a person that like video games or anime then there is no point in talking to them about it.
>>
>>28795250
Precisely this.
I'm going to sound like an absolute autist, but seeing them that happy and having so much fun while at the same time not giving the slightest shit about my existences makes me fuming.
It's rage though, so it burns quick and wears off before I have the chance to do anything productive with it.
>>
>>28797071
what?

original
r
i
g
i
n
a
l
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.