[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here legitimately smoke weed everyday? When you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10
File: tf.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tf.gif
13 KB, 633x758
Does anyone here legitimately smoke weed everyday?

When you're stocking up, how much do you usually buy?

Why do you smoke weed?

How long have you been smoking weed?

What do you usually smoke out of? (bowl, bong, blunt, joint, etc.)

Don't be afraid of going into detail, I'm here to listen and talk.
>>
>>28794681
Yes. For many years. I have for close to 20 years. I smoke bowls and vape. I spend around $500 a month on weed.
>>
>>28794727
Why do you smoke weed exactly?
>>
>>28794768
I'm a very driven person. The weed takes the edge off.
>>
I smoke every day, multiple times a day. But I don't smoke much at a time, literally just a pinch. That's enough to get me high.
I don't spend anything on it because somebody in my family grows and I get all I want for free. It's a really great deal for me because I don't have the social skills to meet a dealer anyway.
I honestly have no idea how much I get at once, how much I have, how much I smoke, because I don't even own a scale.
I always smoke out of a pipe. You get the best precision that way, I can smoke exactly the amount I want to and control the flame such that I get smooth hits and don't cough.
I live with my parents and they have no idea, they'd probably freak if they knew. So control of the smell is important, which is another reason to use a pipe. I can light it so that it only burns for a couple of seconds, so that I can take a hit off it with no smoke released into the room. Then I can blow it out through a filter out the window. No smoke is ever released into the room.
Smoking weed is pretty much all I do these days so I've had plenty of time to refine that technique.
I want to stop smoking and move to vaping because I'm worried, I clean my pipe and find all this tarry black resin in there, and I find the same stuff in my filters, and so I'm sure it's in my lungs too. But my whole routine is centered around smoking, it's quick and simple. vaping in comparison takes forever.
>>
File: 1463048973866.jpg (14 KB, 186x232) Image search: [Google]
1463048973866.jpg
14 KB, 186x232
>>28794681
>>28794681
I do. But most of my smoking is with my roommate and other friends. We usually collectivelly buy a half Oz every few weeks. Buying in bulk with friends then splitting it up is the cheapest way.

I smoke because it's fun and social, as well I'm not too huge on drinking. Video games and bad movies are 100x more enjoyable stoned.

I've been smoking since 15, now 22.

I usually smoke out of my bong but joints if I have the extra weed on hand.
>>
>>28794970
>I don't spend anything on it because somebody in my family grows and I get all I want for free. It's a really great deal for me because I don't have the social skills to meet a dealer anyway.

Lucky fuck. My dealer is a socially awkward sperg and we've known each other since 6th grade. Very good guy, we smoke together sometimes.

He's also like a 15-20 minute walk from my house.
>>
Smoke everyday with occasional week long breaks. Not much in terms of quantity though any more. A large joint a day after workdays, a couple bowls to maintain afterwards. Then on weekends maybe double. Started about 22 years ago. I smoke to get comfy.
>>
I dont really enjoy weed anymore
Instead i get blackout drunk or drink two bottles of robitussin
>>
>>28794681
I've gone broke smoking so much weed.
>>
>>28795330
Last time I did DXM parts of my body would feel like they're burning. All of a sudden I would get this intense fear of going into a seizure.

Anyone else ever get this?
>>
>>28795425
Yeah last time i did tussin all my skin turned red and was itchy as fuck but ive done enough drugs to know to remain calm
>>
>>28794970
Vaping is good but personally it came down to smoking after vaping to get a full effect. Though this might be different if you invest in a quality vape.
>>
>>28794681
I don't anymore, but from about fall 2013-fall 2014 I did pretty much every day. Most week days would go work->run-->weed+TV/netflix->sleep. I would generally buy eighth or quarter ounces at a time. My consumption really went up after one of my friends committed suicide out of nowhere. I have
borderline personality disorder (diagnosed later on) and I just couldn't handle anything. I usually used a vape or a bowl, sometimes I would smoke with my dealer though and he was all about blunts.
>>
>>28795634
>Vaping is good but personally it came down to smoking after vaping to get a full effect.
Same here fampai. Vaping alone doesn't get the job done.
>>
>>28795697
>>28795634
What is this meme? I've heard like 5% of people who have tried it say it doesn't work when it is more efficient. I mean if you don't feel the effects go for smoking but I would advise you to rebook into vaping.
>>
>>28795762
Not a meme senpai. I'm guy who has been smoking everyday for 20 years.

I didn't say it didn't work. I agreed with the other guy who said vaporing onto itself isn't enough to satisfy me. It's more a pre-game show.

Again though, I'm a long time heavy smoker.
>>
>>28795762
It isn't less efficient. More like less effective as time goes on. It feels like the smoke created from direct flame is more potent than vapor.
>>
File: 1324780561865.png (258 KB, 398x331) Image search: [Google]
1324780561865.png
258 KB, 398x331
I don't buy less than an oz at a time since I hate dealing with dealers.

Ideally this would last me 28 days at a gram a day, but I usually end up smoking it in less than a week.

I spend all my free money on it.
>>
File: 1462310991103.png (71 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1462310991103.png
71 KB, 1456x1108
>>28794681
>Does anyone here legitimately smoke weed everyday?
im sure plenty do, it's a form of escapism just like vidya

>When you're stocking up, how much do you usually buy?
my dad and i go halves on a half ounce which costs us 100 USD. it lasts about 2 weeks.

>Why do you smoke weed?
I personally smoke it just because it's a little thing i can easily do that makes me feel good. i've been smoking for so long now that it just provides a mood lift, there is no such thing as "getting too high" anymore. I don't even really "get high" i just kind of keep smoking multiple times throughout the day to keep that perma-haze going. if someone is going to go "hurpdurp you smoke bad weed lel" im prepared to post a picture of a nugget.

>How long have you been smoking weed?
4 years. started when i was 15, now 19

>What do you usually smoke out of? (bowl, bong, blunt, joint, etc.)
strictly my glass bowl
>>
File: 1386946913828.jpg (107 KB, 700x902) Image search: [Google]
1386946913828.jpg
107 KB, 700x902
I smoke hash every night, I'm sure that counts.

I have for the past 3 years, with some exceptions. Longest time without was 3 months, but relapsed back to every day after that. I think I started at around 15 years old, but it was like once every 3 months back then.

As I got older I started smoking more and more often, but only socially. It was only after my ex left me that I started smoking every night, even when I was alone. It made me okay with things. Numbing the pain, sort of.

Eventually, I started enjoying smoking alone more than smoking with friends. It's just me, my thoughts and a joint. It's therapeutic in a way. Or maybe I'm just addicted to nicotine.

I usually purchase 1 or 2 grams of hash. I'd say I go through about 1 gram of hash per week, including the weekends when I share with friends.

I smoke joints 99% of the time. I bought a vape but it's kind of shitty, and most importantly, it doesn't have that feeling of being 'done' like you have when smoking joints. I always mix with tobacco though, even though I don't smoke cigarettes.

At the peak of my addiction I smoked up to 3 joints in a row per night. I recently cut that down to 1 joint. It's manageable like this, but the negative effects are always in the back of my mind.

For those interested in the effects I experience from smoking nowadays:

Positive:
>Introspection
>Relaxing
>Creativity

Negative:
>Lazy
>Hard to keep myself focused
>Irregular sleep pattern
>No dreams when I smoke
>Nightmares when I don't smoke

Overall the negatives have outweighed the positives for me. I'm a 23 year old NEET loser.
>>
>>28795968
>my dad and i go halves on a half ounce which costs us 100 USD. it lasts about 2 weeks.
Wait what? That's 50% of what I pay. Where do you live?
>>
>>28795937
What do you do to prevent the carrying stash from getting all dry? I can keep the main stash fresh in a jar obviously. Any tricks? I always try to get all the air out before I close the bag, too.
>>
>>28796006
It's never happened and i've never noticed.
Just keep it in the bag and in a small bowl.
>>
>>28794681
been smoking errrrdayy!!! for a year. Most of the time i just steal budz from my neighbour, he got so many plants in his backyard so he never notice and i sneak in right before harvest time. Almost got caught once because he had some fucking dog over who was crazy and heard me at night.
>>
File: dudeweedlmao.jpg (172 KB, 958x540) Image search: [Google]
dudeweedlmao.jpg
172 KB, 958x540
>>28796005
suburban massachusetts. an older guy grows it in his house, i buy it right from him

it's not like DANKITY DANK that i have to pay 140 a half for but its still pretty piff
>>
Been smoking erryday for 10+ year. I buy an oz every two months or so. Smoke out of a pipe or a bong. I smoke to chill out in the evenings and before work in morning so i can bear to drag myself to my boring af cube cuck office job.
>>
>1 ounce (weighs it in front of me)
>180-240 gbp (depends what it is)
>mostly smoke from bong or gravity bong sometimes spliffs but too lazy to roll/buy baccy ect
>lasts roughly 1 to 1.5 months
>did this for my 4 years at uni - still got a 1st kek
>learnt everything from a ukrainian guy i let sleep on my floor - very nice guy, would make excellent tea
>>
>>28794681
I've been smoking cannabis on a daily basis for around 8 years straight. I enjoy the high the psychoactives produce, and the shift in perception. It helps with anxious feelings I deal with. I buy a half at a time for $150. I take rips out of my bong. I'd like to purchase a vaporizer eventually to consume in the healthiest manner.
>>
>>28796137
Damn. I pay 200. It's NYC and it's delivered though.
>>
Pot is fucking poison. I was smoking 2g a day for years until I said "enough faffing around" and kicked the habit. I feel 100x better than I did during those years.
>>
File: 1462910707837.jpg (10 KB, 157x157) Image search: [Google]
1462910707837.jpg
10 KB, 157x157
>>28796301
weak minded faggot detected
>>
File: laugh.jpg (12 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
12 KB, 320x220
>>28796301
>2g a day
>"enough faffing around"

what kind of lightweight Euro fuckery is this?
>>
27 here
Smoked a joint for the first time yesturday. Holy fuck that was intense. How long does this shit stay in your system? It's been nearly 20 hours and I'm still hungry and occasionally dizz.
>>
>>28794681

I'm at work but fuck it I'll reply

Lots of people do.

>when you're stocking up, how much do you usually buy?

Varies, sometimes multiple ounces at a time, other times smaller quantities. I just moved to a new state and had no connect so I bought a quarter off some dude from craigslist. its good, when I need some more I will just hit him up

>Why do you smoke weed?

I've been asking myself this for a long time, but really there isn't any need to complicate it. I like being high. It feels good. I like feeling good. End.

Since I was 17, I'm 24 now.

started with bowls,moved to bongs, moved to vaping, then oil rigs, then spliffs, back to one hitters and now I'm back at spliffs. 1-2 spliffs a day after work is my sweet spot.

If I could go back to when I was young knowing what I know now, I would have never smoked, but at the same time, I'm glad I did. Yeah.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (28 KB, 449x449) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
28 KB, 449x449
>>28796195
>how things look in my room back then, my bed was in front of the fire place
>>
>>28794970
I wouldn't worry about it hurting you lungs. It is true that weed can damage your lungs, but the thing is weed smokers tend to smoke much much less than cigarette smokers in comparison. For example, say an average smoker smokes a pack a day--20 cigarettes--thats about 20 grams of tobacco. This compared to myself who only smokes about 1-2 grams per day is very moderate and unlikely to cause harm. Plus this isn't even factoring in that while weed does harm your lungs, it doesn't do nearly as much harm as tobacco. I say this because I am a former vape user and have recently gone back to just smoking because it's so much easier and convenient. It took forever to get it set up, and my vape ended up breaking a couple months after I bought it. Not really worth it imo.
>>
File: phoney_bone_god_I_pity_me.jpg (28 KB, 232x320) Image search: [Google]
phoney_bone_god_I_pity_me.jpg
28 KB, 232x320
>Get a really nice job out of college
>Everywhere online says they don't drug test (California based company) but they can if they want
>To paranoid to smoke, quit about 3 months ago
>Have a 3 week break between job and graduation
>Nothing to do all day
>MFW the temptation is building
>>
>>28796003
I love that drawing wheres it from, senpai?
>>
>>28794681
Pretty much.

When you're stocking up, how much do you usually buy?
~14 grams, lasts me about 2 months

>Why do you smoke weed?
Chronic neuroglogical pain, major depression and boredom

About 5 years now

I vaporize (I have a volcano)
>>
I usually smoke at least a little bit every day.

I'm 28 and I have a fairly successful career, I don't think weed has held me back in any way. If anything it helped stop me from being incredibly depressed.

I smoke through a little pipe. It has been that way for a few years now. Previously my favorite way to smoke was buckets (aka gravity bong) and it's weaker cousin the waterfall. Back then my tolerance was higher and the weed I was getting was weaker.

I've been aware of the difference between sativa and indica for years, but it's only recently that I had a choice between them on a regular basis. I'm mostly into sativas. My favorite strains are super lemon haze, sour diesel and blue dream. Smoking pure sativas has really changed the way I look at weed. I used to see a day of smoking as a day wasted, but now I can often be quite productive even when I wake and bake.

On the indica side the best one I've smoked is sugar black rose, but I don't have a regular supply of this. I only really like indicas when I am just about to sleep anyway.
>>
>>28796610
Hows does 14 grams last 2 months if you smoke every day?

That's not even enough for one ses a day.
>>
>>28796610
what temp do you use?
>>
>>28796508
>It took forever to get it set up, and my vape ended up breaking a couple months after I bought it. Not really worth it imo.
Agreed. I think a lot of the pro-vapor people are younger dudes who never really got into the habit of smoking.
>>
>>28794681
Yeah, every day for a long time now. Not a big smoker, a 1/4 will last me a month, so $40. I mix it up with some hash oil a couple times a month, but I get that for free. It's a cheap vice that lets me wind down.
>>
I've been smoking everyday for about two years now. For the past ten months I have only been buying concentrates tho. I dab 10-20 times a day and spend about $100 a month, usually less. I haven't bought weed in forever I've been spending that money on mushrooms and LSD
>>
>>28796655
I get really high quality weed and in a vaporizer you have to use way less than when smoking

>>28796660
about 200*C
>>
I do every type of drug, but I stay high on weed 24/7 until I can find something better to get high on. My life is fucked. Oh btw, if you think smoking weed every day won't fuck your life up, give it a few years and then try to quit.
>>
Smoke a few bowls or so every day. Really love blunts but im a poorfag. I can smoke a quarter a week but ive been trying to cut back. I wish i made just a hundread extra bucks a week.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.