[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird that I'm a woman and I actually like being cat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 720x837) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 720x837
Is it weird that I'm a woman and I actually like being cat called and "stalked"?all I see is womwn complaining about how terrible it is...it is terrible to ne desired? I feel it's kind of pathetic to Feel the way I do and I'm disappointed that I don't get car called or followed often, when it does happen I feel happy about it.
>>
Post pic roastie
>>
Don't go to Australia then
>>
>>28794253
I know what you mean, the thought of creepy men wanting to fuck me but not being able to turns me on to no end
>>
>>28794369
The feeling of being desired makes me so happy. Some creepy guy was losing his shit over me and I had to act all "eww OMG go away creep"but deep down inside I liked it
>>
File: 1464021235010.jpg (430 KB, 680x800) Image search: [Google]
1464021235010.jpg
430 KB, 680x800
>>28794419
Yes thats it, it makes me feel powerful to be desired so much and I enjoy it more when an ugly man checks me out or creeps on me than a handsome guy, I know that he must feel frustrated that he isnt good enough for me. but he could still stalk or probably rape me too is he really went over the edge
>>
>>28794577

Confirmed bait from a dude
>>
When guys follow me, corner me or grab my arm it really scares me because you don't know where that will lead.
Catcalling is different, 90% of the time when somebody yells something at me from a car I can't hear what the fuck they said at all so it completely doesn't matter.
When men tell you to "smile" or tell you to "have a good day" it's not inherently malicious or anything, I don't get how you can fault somebody for something like that. Seeing a pretty girl and hoping the best for her, how fucking dare they.
When guys scream about your tits or ass/make sexual comments they're usually with a group of their male friends and having an alpha machismo Chad pissing contest. You never see one sole completely alone guy screaming "HOT TITS, BITCH!" at women from across the street. It has absolutely nothing to do with you.
It has nothing to do with you being overly attractive, if you're a 5 or above you'll get a catcalled.
I've been catcalled during a walk to the convenience store while in my pajamas, no makeup, greasy hair, snot dripping down my face and cracked lips.
Even if you just have a fuck hole you'll get cat called t b h.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.