[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I LITERALLY WANT TO BE A BETA ORBITER i fucking had it. i want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: feelsgud.jpg (7 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
feelsgud.jpg
7 KB, 237x212
I LITERALLY WANT TO BE A BETA ORBITER

i fucking had it.

i want to take a girl out and pay for all her shit. I want to have such strong feelings with her and just spending time with her would make life worth living. Fuck studying for an exam when I will never get the chance to follow a cute girl and have her string me along for years. I want to invite her to my birthday party, she fucks my chad younger brother and im there alone listening to taylor swift crying. Hearing my brother pleasuring her after i payed for her university fees would be a deep feel. while my bro and my dad and all my friends gangbang her while i was told by her that she doesnt want me to be there and to pick her up in 2hours is all i want.

I will LITERALLY never experience this feel.

>driving with her to prom on a date after she said yes after i paid for her prom ticket and dress and limo
>she meets ex chad boyfriend
>he cheated on her and she got depressed, i stopped her from killing herself and showed her the good things in life, made her want to live again and i love her will all my heart.
>she looks at me asking and about to say to chad that shes sorry but she promised to dance with me
> i say its alright that you two love birds suit eachother pefectly and i just want you to have be happy, that is the greatest feel.
>they dance while i go outside and cry

Why does this happen to everyone but me?
>>
File: 1461878247968.jpg (20 KB, 480x324) Image search: [Google]
1461878247968.jpg
20 KB, 480x324
>>28793916
shit thead kill yourself
>>
>>28793916
i get turned on by imagining being a beta orbiter too.

it's nice someone else feels as strongly as I do.

i just wonder what has made us like this degenerate shit.
what in our lives has made us be aroused to such a pathetic thing?

is it something that happened in childhood?
i just don't know, it makes me sad to feel this way
>>
i dont belong here anymore
>>
>>28793916
No you don't, you just think you do
>>
>>28794076
>>28794089

You guys are blinding by western ideals. This is fairly common in eastern asian society. Stop living in the stone age you fucking leftist scum
>>
>>28794227
No. I just believe I should gain something in return for my efforts and shekels. Whether it be affection, companionship, or even just sex. You people should place some sort of value on yourselves
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.