[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at starcucks >cute barista gives warm cute smile >actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 169x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 169x180
>at starcucks
>cute barista gives warm cute smile
>actually seems interested in me and my order
>in heaven just talking to her
>thinking over and over on how I could approach her
>order ends
>next guy comes up to order
>She smiles the same exact way
Oh.
>>
>>28793548
Capitalism is driven by tricking betas
>>
>>28793548
Never think a waitress or hostess has the hots for you, it's usually always business. However, if she's still giving you looks when you're already down the line, then you can suspect something.
>>
File: Feels-Good-Man-Frog-02.png (133 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Good-Man-Frog-02.png
133 KB, 354x363
>order a coffee at tims
>cute tims girl writes a little smilie face on the lid of my cup next to my order info
>she wants to fug
>>
>tfw waitress once "hit" on me while I was out with my family
>asking questions about my age and personal shit
>brushed it off as her doing her job of being welcoming and nice

To this day, I don't know which of the two it was. I mean, I don't see what waitress would ask you questions directly, be it in a welcoming way or not.
>>
>>28793691
She was hoping you would tip her better, since people are willing to spend more money on someone they have a connection to. Also she may have thought you would tip better in hopes of impressing her.

Whatever you think.. She was just manipulating you.
>>
>>28793779
>She was hoping you would tip her better
We barely tip in my country though, that's an American abnormality and it should've been obvious that my parents were paying anyways because it was for a younger's siblings birthday. Why would it be me she hits on?

I don't know it was just weird. Since she'd asked me about my age, I thought she might have been berating me and mocking me for still hanging out with my parents, but again, isn't it normie attitude to spend time with your family to celebrate a birthday.

It was weird. Or really normal. Who know. I never get female attention.
>>
>see girl on the peripheral of my vision
>she wants to fuck

Who alpha here? I tried to find her on lost connections to no avail, alas, I am smart but lazy.

Such is the life of a neet, wagecuck!? BTFO
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.