[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking love the women of this generation. Everyone's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 16
File: vJXsnvF.jpg (64 KB, 625x833) Image search: [Google]
vJXsnvF.jpg
64 KB, 625x833
I fucking love the women of this generation.

Everyone's so casual nowadays, a lot of the presumptions bullshit is gone. You can just talk to them like real people.

But more to the point. As we grow more civilized and women become more equal, they stop being afraid to dress as they like. Yoga pants and booty shorts, low-cut tops. Not to show off their bodies, because that shit is COMFY.

Everywhere you go, high quality female asses and breasts.

Thank god I live in a place where we respect our women, if you respect them, then they respect you.
>>
>>28793351
I was cheated on by my gf of three years two days ago and left for another man while I was at work.

Today I'm going to fuck a roastie that hit on me when I used to work at Wal-Mart.

Women are animals. That's all they ever were.
>>
>>28793380
Glad to hear you had some casual social hookups!

It's really great to live in a society relaxed about sexuality. A nice post-breakup fuck is just what a man needs. kudos to that young woman.
>>
>>28793351
I unironically agree with this.
>>
>>28793380
>Women are animals. That's all they ever were.
We are all animals, men and women. You included, special snowflake boi.
>>
>>28793409
x3

The disparities in sexual success in men is of course something I'm not fond of, but that doesn't mean the answer is to institute Saudi Arabian rules on women.

Nature is what it is, people here should learn that and get used to it.
>>
>>28793407
>>28793428
>replying twice
Senpai.
>>
>>28793428
Now with the knowledge that we are all animals, you can help yourself to avoid situations wherein you know your animal sensibilities might take over.

Likewise, we can casually play with sexual overtones in everyday work and life to ease some of that stifled pressure.
>>
File: 1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (121 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
121 KB, 1280x853
>>28793351
exactly, there is nothing wrong with social liberalism or "degenerate" things like racemixing

let the free market decide
>>
>>28793453
>Falsely calling dual posters
Chan
>>
>>28793351

What a terrible photo shop. Dumb roasties
>>
>>28793351

I hope there's more elliots in the future as the sexual market place becomes more distorted.

I spent hours watching molyneux's anaylsis of his manifesto and then watching the videos on his youtube channel.

There's definitely gonna be more of him in the future.
>>
>>28793488
As someone with the knowledge of biology and genetic compatability, I honestly don't find members of my own race attractive.

In fact, evolutionary it's kind of strange that we prefer to keep it in the family so to speak. I guess it gives a sense of protection to our own race and "Family" but if you widen your definition of family to the entire human race, everyone should be interbreeding constantly.

That's really the core of everyones political and moral differences. Their definition of what constitutes their family.
>>
>>28793351
You're honestly right and it's only fair that women have the right to show off and fuck as much as they want, the same way men do.

But there's just something inherently wrong with a woman dressing like a whore and having sex with tons of guys. To me at least. Maybe I'm an autist, but why have these values existed in society for some many years until now?
>>
>>28793488
>there is nothing wrong with social liberalism or "degenerate" things like racemixing

This is a true statement even though it was posted with a sarcastic tone
>>
>>28793591
Because women couldn't vote.
>>
>>28793351
>As we grow more civilized
You can't be serious... can you?

>Yoga pants and booty shorts, low-cut tops. Not to show off their bodies, because that shit is COMFY.
Actually that's exactly why they wear this type of apparel, dumbass

>if you respect them, then they respect you.
Not true at all. And it doesn't stop their disgusting modern-day degeneracy such as always getting drunk and partying. Femininity is lost, therefore a great deal of attraction towards women is also lost. Now their only appeal is their bodies. Yet even then they manage to fuck that up with politically correct obesity, disgusting drawn-on eyebrows, overly-done fake tan, overly done mascara, and over-caking of makeup. What a treat.

You're actually really ignorant. But hey-ho, ignorance is bliss until reality catches up with you.
>>
File: PoliticalSpace.jpg (122 KB, 791x901) Image search: [Google]
PoliticalSpace.jpg
122 KB, 791x901
>>28793488
Socially liberal/Fiscally conservative master race reporting in

Maximum freedom for everyone (both men and women) as long as it doesn't hurt anyone or infringe on anyone's rights
>>
>>28793591
So that that young woman can recognize and choose a good mate, because the assumption is that she will probably get pregnant in a way not conducive to giving a child a good life.

And that assumption is right, to a point. OF course a woman who sleeps around is statistically more likely to have that happen, but it still is ultimately her choice. I have met some very moral and intelligent women, who fuck around constantly and very safely, and more power to them.

The reasons values exist in society, and this applies to religion to, is to have a readymade system of morality so people who don't properly think can follow. A set of rules that are statistically safe.

It's not about being oppressive, it's about trying to keep people safe. But then you also MUST give people their liberty.

You can judge those women if you like, but do it cases-by-case. Slutty whore fucking around unprotected with a min wage job and intends to keep the baby? Yeah you can detest that.
>>
>>28793351
>if you respect them, then they respect you
this is the biggest lie ever told to the cucks of our generation
>>
>>28793637

>i am arrogant enough to tell you how femininity ought to be defined despite not being female
>>
>>28793706
Women don't know what femininity is though.
>>
File: 1315088614385.jpg (308 KB, 2182x1559) Image search: [Google]
1315088614385.jpg
308 KB, 2182x1559
>>28793663
>theocratic
>technophobic
>tfw no religion that embraces technology as the path to god and the ascension of mankind
>>
>>28793706
women do things they think men like and would be attracted to. Women have no idea how to conduct themselves.
>>
>>28793499
>he can't read the IP account
I honestly don't understand why people don't do this
>>
>>28793790
This applies with the genders reversed.

Spoilers. Nobody knows a fucking thing about how to act.

So just act like the goofy moron you are and it turns out people will laugh at and learn to love you.

That old old old schtick "Be Yourself". It's not bullshit.
>>
>>28793790
so the answer to women doing things they think men like is to just directly apply what men like?

what does this fix?
>>
>>28793777
its called science.
>>
>>28793591
Does that mean men shouldn't fuck multiple women as well?
>>
>>28793706
It's easy to know what it is as a man if you're not dumb as bricks.

It's pretty obvious that men find women less attractive than ever since feminism hit hard. Femininity and masculinity are polar opposites. The more one gender spills over into their opposite category, the less attractive they become. And today, women are acting like men more than ever.

Would you consider a young child childish if he somehow managed to function as and live an adult life?
>>
>>28793444
>>In nature, animals kill each other
>>It's totally natural
>>Therefore it's okay and you better get used
>Using a "nature does it" justification for it
kys you massive retard.
>>
>>28793899
This is boring.

Is this really all you've got?
>>
>>28793637
>Actually that's exactly why they wear this type of apparel, dumbass
You're the dumbie for falling for that. Being able to show off their ass for Chad plays as much if not larger role then >it's so comfy teehee XDXDXD
>>
>>28793351
Giving women the right to vote was a capital mistake, you can see it in Europe. Sexual liberation is relatively harmless in comparison, just a demographic catastrophy.
>>
>>28793829
>So just act like the goofy moron you are and it turns out people will laugh at and learn to love you.
Or you know, it could lead to social ostracization, bullying, a life of loneliness and an inevitable suicide.
>>
>>28793829
>So just act like the goofy moron you are and it turns out people will laugh at and learn to love you.

Oh yeh. Just fuck any inkling of values and self-respect. Just SAY and DO ANYTHING! It's FREE - SPEECH!

Forget people's feelings. It's free speech.
Binge-drink regularly and act irresponsibility. It's just alcohol!
Smoke. It's the cool thing to do!
Have lots of irresponsible casual sex. The past is the past!
Be addicted to social media. It's normal these days!
Use dating apps to find only the top 20% of men. Why would you settle?!
Shave off your eyebrows and paint them back on. Feel fanastic!
Drink beer, play video games. That's how we'll get their attention!
Disrespect men and demand sole-privileges. Feminism!
>>
>>28793917
you know what i meant jackass. murderous tendencies have been curbed by having intelligence and enough of it to establish a civilization where there isn't an absolute free for all.
>>
>>28793995
Then you should learn pretty quick which behaviors and thought patterns lead to that shit, and then avoid them :>

Literal autists are capable of this. As are you.
>>
>>28793995
This. If you have shit genetics and look fugly, people will end up laughing at you instead of with you. You need to have charm and good looks if you want people to laugh with you.
>>
>>28794029
If you are equating living a life being exactly who you are and what you want to be, and some sort of libertarian FREE SPEECH all the time no matter what being an asshole to people.

That is a very sad reflection of you.
>>
Family creation is impossible in a society with casual relationships and self-indulgance. The nation relies on families, destroy them and the nation dies.
>>
>>28794031
Using "it happens in nature" as justification for anything is completely retarded. That means trying to justify sexual promiscuity as "tot's natural becomes it happens in nature" is the stupidest argument you can make. Lots of stupid shit happens naturally that animals do. Hey, might as well tell the government to ignore people that want to rape and kill, because those are just natural instincts. Oh and while we're at it, tell cannibals what they do is fine, because some animals will also eat their young. Totally okay to do guys!
>>
>>28793351
I know that the OP is bait but I actually agree. It's great. Women are free to conduct themselves however they see fit, which means a lot of sex for everyone. And since there are still many women who don't sleep around, you can simply settle down with one of the girls who've never slept around. It's a win-win situation.
>>
>>28794081
Why do you think casual relationships would lead to a family being started?

You know as poverty rates go down and education rates go up in societies, birth rates go down because people wait to have families in more advantageous conditions.

Biology similarly forces a desire to procreate constructively, especially as peopel age and mature.

Why do you believe casual sexuality will destroy families?
>>
>>28794121
I promise you, from the core of my soul. This is not bait and all of my responses are completely 100% genuine. I am a real person who really and truly thinks and believes these things.

And you know what? I'm of the latter. I only ever had sex with one girl, in college, who became my wife and the mother of my children many years later.

But I've known too many other happy successful people to ever believe that is the only way to live your life.
>>
>>28794121
>sex for everyone
Your bait is even worse than OP's
>>
>>28794029

>Forget people's feelings. It's free speech.
Now you're doing >muh feelings. Ironic.

>Binge-drink regularly and act irresponsibility. It's just alcohol!

binge drinking is an issue but you've overgeneralized everyone to fit that sterotype due to your asshurt moral police role.

Smoke. It's the cool thing to do!
>tobacco smoking rates are declining

>Have lots of irresponsible casual sex. The past is the past!
casual sex rates are declining as people get smart about STDs

>Be addicted to social media. It's normal these days!
Literally nothing wrong with this other than the fact it makes you REEEE

>Use dating apps to find only the top 20% of men. Why would you settle?!

The disproportionate figures are in large part because the online dating apps are saturated with desperate beta losers who can't crack it in real life dating, see the amount of demand for a woman with eggman's face photoshopped onto her

>Disrespect men and demand sole-privileges. Feminism!

This is what happens when western individualism gets mixed with feminism, but I would guess you won't dare criticize the former.
>>
Anyone that complains about social liberalism is a beta cuckold statist authoritarian .
>>
>>28794168
Literally nothing wrong with this other than the fact it makes you REEEE

Not that dude but this is not actually true. Studies are coming in that regular social media contact is overall detrimental to your mental health.
>>
>>28794042
>>28794044
>bee yourself
>but not if you're a social reject, in that case just kill yourself

advice from normalfags, not even once
>>
>>28794078
>being exactly who you are

You're fucking retarded. Acting chaotic, disrespectful, dangerously and carelessly isn't "being exactly who you are", it's called being a disgusting Neanderthal-like human being with little self-control and self-realisation. 95% of modern-day young girls don't give little a flying fuck about an emblem of self-respect and self-control.

We're talking about attraction here. We're talking about why this generation of women is no longer attractive. Women without self-control aren't attractive. That's why sluts are less attractive just by their label. These aspects in question are mostly non-materialistic.
>>
>>28794120
rape/murder/cannibalism/theft are all in a whole another layer of morality. the government obviously will eliminate these, anything not so morally critical will have people being left to their own devices.
>>
>>28794257
Maybe you're talking about. That's a weird thing to talk about.

I happen top think that people are inherently good.

Civilization exists and has always sought to improve itself, despite everything else.

Perhaps try loving yourself a bit first
>>
File: no hymen no diamond.jpg (48 KB, 593x584) Image search: [Google]
no hymen no diamond.jpg
48 KB, 593x584
>>28793351
Have fun with your slutty degenerate women!
>>
>>28794188
Link?

This is vague and bears no possible accounts into confounding factors
>>
>>28794128
>as poverty rates go down and education rates go up in societies, birth rates go down because people wait to have families in more advantageous conditions.
Exactly! Though this is not the main cause, education of women makes them focus less on family and more on careers resulting, as you said, in 0-1 children at older ages, making the population fall. A society / nation with less than replacement level fertility is dying.

part 1/2, Ill get back to you in a small while, Im on a phone call
>>
>>28793665
I agree with everything you've said, it makes sense. There's just something hard wired into my brain that makes me repulsed by women who sleep around and attracted to shy, innocent women (yeah I actually know a couple) who aren't as "experienced". I don't know what it is, maybe it's values taught to me as a kid, but I just can't get over it, even though I conciously realise there's nothing wrong with casual sex, as long as it's safe.

>>28793860
Honestly I think that what bugs me the most is not the fact that people are having casual sex, it's that most of the ones who do are so open about it and take pride in it. It's obnoxious and dumb to me, I really believe sex should be more than that. Or maybe they just make me feel insecure because I'm really not into the whole "hook-up culture" and I feel excluded. That's probably it, I really don't know.
>>
>>28793665
Nobody needs your permission to detest promiscuous behavior, no matter how "safe" it is. Fucking piece of shit.

I hate cuckolds.
>>
>>28794262
So now we're cherry picking.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy
>>
>>28794257

People are not inherently good, just really good at convincing themselves that they're doing the right thing

Everyone's the hero of their own story, even the villains
>>
>>28794168
>>Forget people's feelings. It's free speech.
>Now you're doing >muh feelings. Ironic.
People's feelings are important mostly only up to the extent of them being rational.

>>Binge-drink regularly and act irresponsibility. It's just alcohol!
>binge drinking is an issue but you've overgeneralized everyone to fit that sterotype due to your asshurt moral police role.
Most girls ~16-24 I've encountered do this in the West. Go to a standard university in the US or UK, and you'll see EXACTLY what I mean.

>Smoke. It's the cool thing to do!
>>tobacco smoking rates are declining
Oh fuck off.

>>Have lots of irresponsible casual sex. The past is the past!
>casual sex rates are declining as people get smart about STDs
It's not about STDs, you fuck. Casual sex is degenerate for both men and women. Problem is, men biologically find women doing it to be disgusting, just like taking a whiff of shit is biologically digusting. No amount of political correctness will make shit smell good.

>>Be addicted to social media. It's normal these days!
>Literally nothing wrong with this other than the fact it makes you REEEE
It adds richly to their now- addictive, lacking-of-self-control nature

>>Use dating apps to find only the top 20% of men. Why would you settle?!
>The disproportionate figures are in large part because the online dating apps are saturated with desperate beta losers who can't crack it in real life dating, see the amount of demand for a woman with eggman's face photoshopped onto her
Now you're lying to me. Every male I know who has tinder regularly swipes "yes" on hundreds of girls. I've seen very few men get even a fractional percentage of matches in comparison. Try an experiment with an average face and try with real conversation.

Cont.
>>
>>28794321
>even though I conciously realise there's nothing wrong with casual sex, as long as it's safe.

Good goy! Nothing wrong with trivializing the most bonding act two humans can partake in to the level of a handshake, with the destruction of the family, with the irreversible damage done to people's ability to pair bond.
>>
>>28793637
DAE think that we should go back to Victorian times?! God you're an autistic mess.
>>
>>28794501
>>Disrespect men and demand sole-privileges. Feminism!
>This is what happens when western individualism gets mixed with feminism, but I would guess you won't dare criticize the former.
Actually I do.
>>
>>28794161
Awesome, you got yours so you don't care about how media and feminism continues to poison the pool and make the number of non-slutty women shrink and shrink. There already aren't enough traditional girls to go around honestly, and it's only been getting worse. But I guess you wouldn't care since you got yours and now you can lecture us about it. Kinda like rich socialists who live in gated communities away from immigrants who lecture the wayycist working class about tolerance.
>>
>>28793706
Women seem to want to dictate what being a man means to men when it suits them so I dont see the problem here
>>
File: pajamaswojak.jpg (9 KB, 245x205) Image search: [Google]
pajamaswojak.jpg
9 KB, 245x205
>>28794525
We have no fucking choice anon, we have to conform. I try very hard to convince myself the normies are right, but my heart still doesn't allow me to.
>>
File: 1454816754777-4.gif (208 KB, 323x221) Image search: [Google]
1454816754777-4.gif
208 KB, 323x221
>>28793351
This is a marvelous display of bait. Really you've outdone yourself, you fucking normalfag.
>>
>>28794634
They shouldn't unless it directly implicates them. They're in the wrong if they are policing otherwise.
>>
>>28794691
Why did you lie to him that there's "nothing wrong with it" then?
>>
>>28793428
Yes but men are more evolved than women.
>>
>advocating for the chaos of nature when all of humanity's virtues arose from the imposition of order upon chaos
Look upon the modern fool and despair.
>>
>>28794128
>Why do you believe casual sexuality will destroy families?

I can't believe the state which 4chan has arrived to, specially /r9k/

how come the fucking data about how more sexual partners a woman has the morelikely she will have future unstable marriages/relationships and a divorce hasn't been posted yet?

I chose a poor day to come back here
>>
>>28794733
I really want to see it his way. I'm 20 and at university. If I don't like binge drinking and sluts I'm doomed to being alone and see as an autist, while people who do like those things have the best times of their lives.
>>
>>28794501
>Most girls ~16-24 I've encountered do this in the West. Go to a standard university in the US or UK, and you'll see EXACTLY what I mean.
Still anecdotal

>Oh fuck off.
Not an argument

>It's not about STDs, you fuck. Casual sex is degenerate for both men and women. Problem is, men biologically find women doing it to be disgusting, just like taking a whiff of shit is biologically digusting. No amount of political correctness will make shit smell good.
I don't know if it's "biologically" found to be disgusting as much as it just invites vitriolic competition. No justification for "degenerate" unless you can prove we should have a theocracy of Christfags.

>It adds richly to their now- addictive, lacking-of-self-control nature
Maybe, not really sure if it's a key factor at all though

>Now you're lying to me. Every male I know who has tinder regularly swipes "yes" on hundreds of girls. I've seen very few men get even a fractional percentage of matches in comparison. Try an experiment with an average face and try with real conversation.
Was talking OKC/POF vs Tinder. I'm not really sure about Tinder but afaik, it's often used casually just to experiment and see what the app is like. Many uninstall quickly and aren't too serious about getting hookups.
>>
Woman's non-physical attraction (see: femininity) is directly proportional to their functional gender-based abilities which can be judged through her social behaviour.

Masculinity includes:
>leadership skills
>dominance
>rational skills
>planning ahead
>natural traits of a man seen in young boys before they're heavily influenced by the world around them (e.g. being in charge, doing things considered 'masculine', acting 'tough')

Femininity includes:
>submissiveness
>ability to nurture children
>craft skills
>household maintenance skills (in an ideal world)
>natural traits of a girl seen in young girls before they're heavily influenced by the world around them (e.g. giggling, doing things considered 'girly', acting 'cute')

Physical looks aside, the less you have of your relevant one - and there are many more less important ones to add to the list - the less attractive you are.

It's that simple.
>>
>>28795021
Also, there are a few gender-neutral ones such as self-respect.

Another to add to femininity:
>ability to respect men and authority figures
>>
>>28793829
I hate you so goddamn much OP.
>>
File: 1455930143520.png (982 KB, 853x571) Image search: [Google]
1455930143520.png
982 KB, 853x571
The wide spread of pornography and loosening of people's behavior is no coincidence.
Remember: MKULTRA never actually ended.
>>
>>28794864

>Still anecdotal
It isn't anecdotal. These are commonly known facts which are largely sustained and partly created by the media (including social media). Ask anyone in the West what a general university encompasses for a girl.

>Not an argument
Neither was yours

>I don't know if it's "biologically" found to be disgusting as much as it just invites vitriolic competition. No justification for "degenerate" unless you can prove we should have a theocracy of Christfags.
How attractive do you find a girl who you know for a fact just has 50 dicks in her? It's biological since it signifies low likelihood of potentially raising your own spawn with them. Still, that doesn't matter, it's that it's disgusting that it matters.

>Was talking OKC/POF vs Tinder. I'm not really sure about Tinder but afaik, it's often used casually just to experiment and see what the app is like. Many uninstall quickly and aren't too serious about getting hookups.
Now that's an anecdote if I've ever seen one. Don't kid yourself. I know from personal experience that online dating potential for me when I was a useless 17-year-old compared to now as a functional 25-year-old was MUCH MUCH higher.
>>
>>28795295
>Now that's an anecdote if I've ever seen one. Don't kid yourself. I know from personal experience that online dating potential for me when I was a useless 17-year-old compared to now as a functional 25-year-old was MUCH MUCH higher.

To add, the reason for this is that physically higher quality men are now on the dating market since it became more popular.
>>
>>28794029
>Forget people's feelings. It's free speech.
true to some degree
>Binge-drink regularly and act irresponsibility. It's just alcohol!
doesn't damage anyone but themselves. nothing to do with values or integrity
>Smoke. It's the cool thing to do!
doesn't damage anyone but themselves (except passive smoking). nothing to do with values or integrity
>Have lots of irresponsible casual sex. The past is the past!
casual is fine, irresponsible is not
nothing to do with values or integrity
>Use dating apps to find only the top 20% of men. Why would you settle?!
why would they settle when they can get the very best men?
>Shave off your eyebrows and paint them back on. Feel fanastic!
>Drink beer, play video games. That's how we'll get their attention!
>Disrespect men and demand sole-privileges. Feminism!
disrespect is bad
>>
>>28794029
Why the fuck do other peoples' degree of "vaules" and "self respect" bother you at all? Let people be degenerates if that's what they want. As long as they don't harm anyone else.
>>
>>28794029
>Drink beer, play video games. That's how we'll get their attention!
i dont get this, drinking beer and playing vidya isn't even masculine things, it was an attentionwhore thing earlier back in the days but nowadays female gamers don't get that much attention so most do it because of true interest. anyone can like beer.
>>
>>28795355
See my posts here: >>28795021, >>28795076

>>28795319
Bit late on the bus aren't you? See my post here (and the ones following it from the guy replying): >>28794501
>>
>>28795319
Also, this "doesn't damage anyone but themselves" attitude is comical.

It's an obvious show of lack of respect for your body. If you care so little for your own well-being, you won't likely care much about somebody else's. It's also a form of wilful ignorance which indicates stupidity.
>>
>>28794257
How do you define "self-respect" though? Your idea may be totally different from other people. If you find doing drugs degenerate and self disrespecting, the drug user will most likely not feel the same way, and continue respecting themselves. The drug user may think that someone spending their life working an office job and living a regular life to be disrespectful to themselves.
>>
>>28794798
not true. you still base all your decisions on what your dick thinks, you unevolved animal.
>>
>>28795486
Not everyone values their life and wishes to live long and miserably, anon. I may not respect my body when i drink but i still respect myself as a person.
>>
>>28795503
Self-respect entails things which are orderly. Drugs are highly disorderly, as is binge-drinking and smoking. Working to pay bills without much alternative is very orderly.

Druggies, smokies and roasties know this, but they don't care to admit it.
>>
>>28795613
If you don't value your life, you have mental issues and that's disorderly and unattractive.

The less you value your body and life, the less orderly and attractive you are. And it signifies other disorderly behaviour.
>>
File: 6.gif (529 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
6.gif
529 KB, 625x626
>>28793351
why did you post this shit?
>>
>>28795615
Self respect means being proud of who you are and own up to your actions. To make choices that makes you happy and to have morals and dignity (that arent necessarily the same as your morals). Each person has their own moral code.
>>
>>28795670
Fine, i'm probably disorderly and unattractive but i still respect myself. Wasn't really trying to imply something else.
>>
>>28793351
>Everywhere you go, high quality female asses and breasts.
Until the clothes come off.
>>
>>28795716
Look up the definition. It's having the proper sense of one's own dignity and integrity. You're not likely worthy of respect if people don't deem you it. And no, people who are equally lacking in self-respect don't get to judge who is and who isn't.
>>
>>28793351
Why would you put a bird that close to your face
>>
>>28795976
YES but who are you to decide what dignity and integrity is to each and every person? It varies from individual to individual.
>>
>>28793351
You still got a lot to learn about people.
>>
>>28796039
Because I'm a wise and orderly person. I'm not claiming to be perfect, but I read a lot of books, I'm intelligent, I regularly reflect on my behaviour towards others and how I'm making people feel and constantly try to become a better person. I'm spiritual and am aligned with practises which are deemed highly worthy of respect. I look after my health and eat extremely healthily. I often also try to help people.

These are all orderly, admirable qualities which gives me a moral ground to judge people on. Would you rather get judgement from someone like me, or someone who regularly smokes, parties, does drugs, abuses social media and has casual sex?
>>
>>28793351
a woman doesn't need to wear such shit to feel comfortable or stylish. neither does a man need such whorish clothes to appreciate a woman's beauty.

showing off legs and chest has been a well-known method for courtesans to attract customers since antiquity.
>>
I fucking love the women of this degeneration.

Everyone's so degenerate nowadays, a lot of the presumptions bullshit is gone. You can just talk to them like real degens.

But more to the point. As we grow more degenerate and women become more degenerate, they stop being afraid to dress as they like. Yoga pants and booty shorts, low-cut tops. Not to show off their bodies, because that shit is DEGENERATE.

Everywhere you go, high quality female asses and breasts.

Thank god I live in a place where we respect our women, if you degenerate them, then they degenerate you.
>>
>>28793351
Unironically kill yourself you stupid Chad piece of trash
>>
>>28794798
nothing is "more evolved" because that's not how fucking evolution works. there is no end goal. there is nothing being progress towards. Only a variety of forms that are successful based off of forms that were previously successful.
At any rate, men and women have the same DNA aside from one tiny chromosome so it's a retarded statement anyways.
>>
File: 1462927247007.gif (1002 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1462927247007.gif
1002 KB, 500x285
Normies, get the fuck off our board right now, you pieces of shit. I pray Arabs brutally murder all of you. I
>>
>>28794168
>casual sex rates are declining as people get smart about STDs
Now I know you are baiting
>>
File: 1463904701028s.jpg (8 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1463904701028s.jpg
8 KB, 249x249
Everything is breaking down, parental incest is becoming more prevalent. Those who are for God, to me

(Its ok to type God)
>>
It sure is summer right now..............
>>
>>28793351
>high quality female asses and breasts

No, fatties shouldn't be allowed to wear Yoga pants, it's disgusting.
>>
File: suicide_2439218f.jpg (14 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
suicide_2439218f.jpg
14 KB, 636x477
I'm going to kill myself on Thursday night while my parents are at a concert and I have the house to myself. I'm going to lay down with my head perpendicular to the train tracks so I'll be decapitated like that Russian chick. I figure this is a surefire painless method that won't make too much of a mess.

I didn't start this thread to vent/attention whore and I'm not asking to be talked out of it. Just looking for any general suicide advice. What should I write in my note to make everyone feel as guilty as possible? I'd be satisfied knowing that I ruined their weekend.
>>
>>28793476
KILL YOURSELF

There's no reason to discuss your sex life at work. None. It's entirely unacceptable and distracting and - get this - fucking disgusting, nobody wants to hear about it, fuck you, kill yourself
>>
>>28793351
>You can just talk to them like real people.
not if you're ugly, that's creepy to them
>>
File: IMG_20151012_135110.jpg (477 KB, 1440x1493) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151012_135110.jpg
477 KB, 1440x1493
>>28793351
Women
Are
Not
Human
>>
>>28795716

Wow what a completely vapid and self-serving made up definition. Either a normie or a women or both.
>>
>>28793351
Quality bait, famalam.
>>
>>28796115

Don't bother, its already been proven via polls that women do not grasp the aristotelian virtues. Being moral or ethical for them is w/e makes them feel good.
>>
>>28794833
This, I'm not really into the crazy drinking and hooking up with random girls, it's kind of repulsive to me and makes me wonder if there's something wrong with me when I see my close friend engage in this stuff.
>>
>>28793351
>then they respect you.
Women don't respect anything.
>>
File: Joseph.png (522 KB, 1099x1600) Image search: [Google]
Joseph.png
522 KB, 1099x1600
>>28793777
>tfw no religion that embraces technology as the path to god and the ascension of mankind
pic related's a way better way for humanity to ascend
>>
File: Terra Formars 055.png (524 KB, 1097x1600) Image search: [Google]
Terra Formars 055.png
524 KB, 1097x1600
>>28800750
*to add it's also cooler
>>
The most obvious troll there is posts the most obvious bait ever conceivable and fags still fall for it.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.