[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how long should it take to get a girl's number on tinder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1464067080926.png (117 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1464067080926.png
117 KB, 640x1136
how long should it take to get a girl's number on tinder? i talked to 15 girls already (mostly asian) over the past 2 days. no luck. i honestly have no clue what to say
>>
>>28793309
>you look like someone who would be from Tennessee.

ATT: all autists, please get the fuck away from any dating application whatsoever. Your ineptitude is absolutely staggering.

WHERE WERE YOU EVEN GOING WITH THAT REMARK?!

She even made it easy on you by turning it into a joke of sorts, and you still proceeded to fuck it up.
>>
>>28793524
i wanted to say afterwards that tennessee was home to the Manhattan Project's uranium enrichment facilities back in WWII because shes the bomb

but then she unmatched me
>>
>>28793695
Funny, but far too high brow for a tinder-bitch.

Maybe try not being born with autism next time.
>>
>>28793695
fucking lel at your elaborate setup for a pickup line
>>
>how long should it take to get a girl's number on tinder?
5 messages at absolute most. ideally 3 or 4
>>
>>28793309
>am i the only ten you see
How are normies so good at being quick on their feet
>>
>>28793309

>missing her joke completely
>>
>>28793309
3 to 5 messages
To much and it bores woman

When I hide my power level its I ask a "unique" funny question, she laughs and answers then I ask if she wants to catch a movie/grab some coffee.

When she replies "well IDK" it wont likely go any where, so I just screw with them at that point.
>>
>>28793695

That would have been pretty good. You should have said that instead of "well you look like" etc
>>
File: 7657655.jpg (86 KB, 550x974) Image search: [Google]
7657655.jpg
86 KB, 550x974
>>28793309
Now a tinder cringe/funny thread
>>
>>28794866
Its a very well known pickup line
>>
>>28793309
Just make a Chad Thundercock profile and see how long it takes. Usually "wanna smash gimmyonumber" is enough.
>>
>>28793309
wow and she's actually attractive. wtf
>>
I've had tinder for a few months and met up with 2 chicks, but it never went anywhere. I only met up with them one time each.
>>
>>28797261
Fuck, how do you even meet people? I had a lot of matches and it goes well talking to them (in my opinion atleast), then they stop responding after I ask if they want to meet ;_;
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.