[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Omg! Guys! Having a job is fucking amazing! Sure working is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 714x823) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 714x823
Omg! Guys! Having a job is fucking amazing!

Sure working is annoying, but in one month alone I made 2 work friends (both male but I never really had friends before)

Enough money to finally get an eye exam (last one was 4 years ago) some new glasses and seeing clearly for once is a gift in its own.

A new cell phone with an actual plan.

Finally a hulu sub, can finally get my runescape membership back.

Can actually buy good food and shit!

And I gave my mom some of the money and she's so proud of me that I can finally be less of a burden!

How come you favors never told me the money = happiness?

>pic related, me two months ago
>>
Enjoy the money while it last then you will truly realize that money isn't worth your health and time, you're stuck in the endless cycle of consumerism to keep you motivated with your job schedule. Until then you will realize you're just another faceless average joe among the masses.
>>
File: bpl9xKD.gif (1 MB, 229x300) Image search: [Google]
bpl9xKD.gif
1 MB, 229x300
>>28793263
nice to see some people on r9k who also are not absolutely miserable ^^ working is great even if it gets hard some days
>>
>4 days

you were never a neet
get out
thats like reddit tier memeage
>>
>>28793378
>isnt worth your health
sitting in front of your computer or laying in bed all fay with no activity and no sunlight is incredibly damaging to your health
>>
>>28793378
screw you m8
>>
Having a job isn't amazing. Having money is. I'm glad you figured that out, Anon.
>>
>>28793405
I've been a neet since 2011 (when I graduated high school).. Where did you read 4 days? I just got the job 3 months ago. The first month pay went to some debts i had.
>>
>>28793519
youre all over the place dude first you said 2 months now its 3 months

face it youre just trying to justify your job situation

jobs suck but having money can liberate you for sure... but theres neets who get paychecks from their parents who have it even better than you
>>
>>28793615
I try to make this clear for you.

>got job 3 months these ago. It was meh. I didn't know anyone and working was shitty. Anyone I got went to debt collector.
>2 months ago shit was still the same but finally paid off debt
>this month all of my pay went to me and whatever I wanted to spend on it.
>also this month made friends with 2 guys from work.

Why are you trying to shit on me so bad? Can't one of us be happy?can't one of us make it out of the god damn whole?
>>
>>28793709
your right ok

some of us just cant contemplate being a wageslave all the time and dont even really fit in with normies so making friends wouldnt be an improvement

true neets just dont fit in with other people imo

but if you can mentally handle that then thats you
>>
>>28793378
>this is what NEETs tell themselves to feel better
ahahahahahahh
>>
>>28793263
Those things are nice op. If you are happy with them then I am happy for you. Be careful though, money is not the end all answer to being happy.
>>
>>28793759
You mean some of us can't into reading comprehension. I'm not op but you're covering your retarded tracks all over this thread. Also why is my captcha in French?
>>
>>28793405
think you're confused
>>
File: Eyepatch-moe.png (173 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
Eyepatch-moe.png
173 KB, 580x326
>>28793263
What job is it? Do you have to talk to people? How did you get it?
I want to be happy too.
>>
>>28793910
ITS NOT THE JOB
its the money which gives him the things that he wants
>>
>>28793378
As opposed to being a famous NEET well recognized around the globe?
>>
File: df6.jpg (28 KB, 572x497) Image search: [Google]
df6.jpg
28 KB, 572x497
>>28793405
You're a big meanie !!
>>
File: touchme.gif (182 KB, 226x224) Image search: [Google]
touchme.gif
182 KB, 226x224
>he didn't get on neetbux
AHAHAHAAHAHA YOU HAVE TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW
>>
good for you mate

I'm a britbong civil servant myself. don't make much money but I get 30days leave a year not including weekends plus bank holidays and I can earn 3 days leave each month if I want to compress my 36hrs into fewer than 5 days. ie work 36hrs in 4 days and take one day off.

my gf and I have finally got a mortgage and we are both comfortable financially and not reliant on our parents. it feels good to be liberated and paying your own way.

good luck and chicken to all robots who are trying to make it. it can be done.

and all work=/=wage slavery

that's a meme y know

to work is to live.
>>
>>28793615
Yes, until they run out of paychecks.
>>
>>28794118
But.. I work Friday Saturday Sundays and Mondays.. I don't work tomorrow anon.
>>
>>28794118
I like working. It adds structure to my life and my job isnt awful, im a cashier. I get to make an honest living I honestly dont see why you guys hate the idea so much
>>
>>28794391
They have to demonize any alternate ways of living to make their own choices feel less shitty
>>
>>28793420

I'd rather do that than risking losing limbs or having a stroke
>>
>>28793263
Fuck you OP for making me jealous
Wish I could see the world in a happy light again.
>>
File: swift golf club.jpg (32 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
swift golf club.jpg
32 KB, 720x405
>>28793422 (checked)
pretty much, good swifts
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28793263
This is also amazing: being NEET.
>>
>>28794460
>>28794391
>Seriously defending being an actual wagecuck (cashier) for 40hrs a week for next to no pay
>I make more than you sitting in my house doing nothing

If you were defending an actual job with something like a 40k salary I would understand, but actual wagecucking is indefensible.
>>
>>28793263

Lmao, just wait OP, the day will soon come when you cannot stand another day of your job. When all the harsh realities of this world will fall upon you all at once and you will never recover from a death before death.

Having a job isn't amazing, and having money isn't amazing because almost always the more money you make the harder you have to work, and the longer you have to work, which ends up with you having no time to do anything with all of the money you now make (I"m talking about people working professional jobs).

I work at a restaurant and the money is alright but it gets old fast man. Really fucking fast and I need to go back to school and get a real fucking job.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.