[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ minecraft server
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: r9k_minecraft.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
r9k_minecraft.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
I don't have one but im making this thread in hopes of restoring our /r9k/ comfy server. If anyone can make one the server will surely be active and everyone will have a good time like in the last server.

I hope the people that were in the last one are also here so we could make something.
>>
Sure just go back 5 years to when people cared about minecraft
>>
I'm working on a new server. It will be NE USA based, minimal lag, vanilla with a few mods.
>>
>>28793227
thanks but no thanks. fuck off to read it you stupid cunt

filtered
>>
>>28793175
Someone pls do this I'd like some 'friends' to play with
>>
>>28793246
You must actually be retarded. I am willing to host that old server with my fancy server. I just need server admin to give us all of the info. We'll also make new additions, plugins ect

Or we can just make a new one
>>
>>28793417
Its all good and stuff, but why do you have to be tripfagging m8?
>>
>>28793175
been waiting for one of these threads for a while, missed the last one. >>28793227 could you make it so that it's mostly vanilla? brings back memories
>>
>>28793451
Same reason OP of the comfy minecraft servers did. Name recognition, I own the Redpilgrim servers.

>>28793646
That's the plan, very few additions. May mess around with the rain, make it comfier.
>>
>>28793646
OP of this thread here. Vanilla is definetly wished with anti-grief plug-ins and possibly whitelist
>>
>>28793749
>name recognition
if you were trying to recognize your posts you wouldn't have a snapchat or a youtube account
fuck off you stupid attention whore
>>
>>28793227
>Vanilla
>Few mods
Choose one idiot, you're wasting your money there's already Minecraft servers from r9k
>>
>>28793175
what do you actually /do/ in mc though?

i got bored of it pretty fast, only so many times i can build a hut or find a new interesting cliff
>>
>>28794976
1. build things so big it takes a long time to finish but still small enough to not take your motivation

2. just gather a fuckton of every resource possible

3. Get active friend players, make your whole time in the server community related. Just chill and have fun together. Build together, host events, games etc.

4. Make challenges for yourself to complete
>>
I'm interested. I love this game.
>>
>>28795410

>>28794976
Build a hitler memorial
>>
I'm interested. When will it be ready? If its a long time, can we leave our contacts and have you tell us? What version? I suggest vanilla in the most recent version. A lot of mods can unbalance everything and when you don't want to play the mods, 1.72 or whatever they're made for is pretty plain.
Newer content like the underwater fortresses etc dont get as much action because everyones using an old vs to make the mods work.
>>
I can put up a brand new bukkit server
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.