[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I post a picture of myself crossdressing as one of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Should I post a picture of myself crossdressing as one of the pictures I have on okcupid?

I don't want to find out after I've been taking to a girl for a while that she's completely against it, but I don't want to creep away others with being so upfront. It could perhaps even attract the few who are looking for something like that (very few). Or maybe I shouldn't even mention it at all on my profile?
What does /r9k/ think?
>>
>>28792944
Post the picture here so that we can judge.
>>
>>28792990
Is that really necessary? I'm not here to attention whore.
>>
>>28793106
idk dude. I think a lot of people would be weirded out if they saw the pic and I feel like it's a bad idea. But I really have no idea how to solve the problem 2bh.
>>
>>28793261
If they saw the pic on okcupid I meant to say*
>>
>>28792944
>crossdressing
you should kill yourself
>>
>>28793261
I mean, I wouldn't make it the first pic of course. I also know it will reduce the amount of people I could meet, I just think it might make it easier to find someone who's OK with it.

It's important to be honest right?
>>
>>28793379
I just like cute clothing and feeling cute anon. There shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>28793501
If it is something you value more than having a relationship with some normalfag then hide it and never do it again.
If it is something that you enjoy and value then be honest about it and weed out the people who you would not like anyway since they would have gotten creeped out about it later.

Just include it in a set and if anyone asks explain.
Don't make it something that defines you, just something that you sometimes do.
Don't bring it up out of nowhere either, just leave it out there for someone to question if they want, and if they don't care then they won't bring it up.

Basically don't be upfront about your powerlevel but don't hide it either.
If it someone worth keeping than she will like you for the person that you are and not care about the hobbies you enjoy.
Just don't make a big deal out of it, hobbies do not define a person, let someone be fixated on your character and personality.
>>
>>28794156
>If it is something that you enjoy and value then be honest about it and weed out the people who you would not like anyway since they would have gotten creeped out about it later.
Thanks anon, this is pretty much how I feel. The last thing I would want to do is pretend to be something I'm not just to get some random gf. I just hope putting up an actual picture isn't too upfront or creepy...
I'm pretty sure most people will ask when they see it, it's a little abnormal.
>>
>>28792944
>It could perhaps even attract the few who are looking for something like that
Assuming you're just looking for girls, those don't really exist anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.