[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have an overwhelming urge to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1447515574694.jpg (52 KB, 484x255) Image search: [Google]
1447515574694.jpg
52 KB, 484x255
i have an overwhelming urge to kill
>>
>>28792943
Use that urge to kill yourself.
>>
>>28792943
Where do you live? You can kill me if you have a gun
>>
i have an overwheIming urge to kill
>>
File: 1462672783367.webm (866 KB, 640x798) Image search: [Google]
1462672783367.webm
866 KB, 640x798
>>28792973
wait use it for mass shootery and be a faggot
would be nice to watch something on the news with some kettle popcorn now and again
>>
i have an overwheIming urge to kiIl
>>
>>28792943
So close to saint elliot's day?
You know what to do.
>>
>>28792994
That girl in your picture is extremly ugly and she thinks she's being cute by sticking out her tounge and winking her eyes but in reality she's so fucking ugly i hope she fucking dies and you for posting her, only beta orbiters or white knights can ever like her, you disgust me so fucking much fuck off from r9k you people ruin this shit by posting fucking beta orbiting gay shit like this, die.
>>
i have an overwheIming urge to kilI
>>
>>28792943
I used to have that too, it felt very animal-like and intense once you get caught in an adrenaline rush thinking about doing it
The weirdest part is, generally I'm an incredibly empathetic person who usually goes out of my way to do good, so doing a total 180 like this felt surreal, I'm thankful that those urges left me
>>
i have an overwhelming urge to kiII
>>
>>28792994
imagine how full of yourself you have to have the mentality to do something like that in your pic.
>>
>>28792994
No fuck off that would only bring in more normies to this board.
>>
i have an overwheIming urge to kiII
>>
i have an overwhelming urge to kiIl
>>
i have an overhweIming urge to kilI
>>
>>28792994
she needs some acid
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.