[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what would you even do if a girl was legitimately interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1418435833577.png (140 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
1418435833577.png
140 KB, 500x416
So, what would you even do if a girl was legitimately interested in you? What would you even do with a gf(nonsexually)? How would you keep her?
>>
File: 1457212169436.gif (2 MB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
1457212169436.gif
2 MB, 700x393
I wouldn't know what to do.
Assuming she's okay with me living in my mom's house in a small smelly room I guess we could play games. I gave up on games a while ago but I'd probably play again if I had a friend. Though I'd prefer a guy friend. The only things I could think to do with here would be sexual.
>>
>>28792513
I'd like to know about her interests and hobbies, somehow try to understand what she likes about it to be more connected with her.

I have seen a weird couple in college, they just sat under a tree. She was on his laps and they were browsing a dumb meme site like 9gag. Lot of giggles and sometimes long eye contact.
>>
File: 1462954140842.gif (581 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1462954140842.gif
581 KB, 500x250
I would like to try hand holding.

No shitposting or anything. I would love to try.
also cuddling, and heavy hugging. I wanna bake some pancakes for her, with glass of cold milk.
>>
>>28792513
>So, what would you even do if a girl was legitimately interested in you?
>what would you even do if a girl was legitimately interested in you?
>if a girl was legitimately interested in you?
>a girl
>interested in me
not gonna happen in this life, mate
>>
I would sperg out and make her lose interest. If by some miracle the spaghetti stays in my pockets, I would do all the stupid cutesy date shit I've never done.

>walk on the beach
>go to a carnival
>go dancing
>go fucking do anything not by myself
>>
>>28792513
I'm not interested
Life is all about the self
I'm happy by myself and i only care about myself
>>
I would find gf that enjoys doing the sames things as I, problem is that I have no idea what I like to do, all I ever do is waste time here waiting something to come along and distract me away from boredom.
>>
>>28792742
that's sound so nice

I would love to cook breakfast for my gf, then taking a walk in the park hand holding, visiting nice places and filling her with happiness, maybe some clothes shopping not to buy anything but just to fool around

We would try all sort of expensive clothes and leave without buying anything, we would be laughing at the shop employee reaction, pretending to have done something terrible

Maybe some fast food with that whole food teasing you can do with your gf and spend the afternoon watching a movie at home. Spend the night playing coop games where player interaction is important like some mmo or stealth games, we will RP as warrior couple/bandits...

I wouldn't even need sex after a day like that
>>
>>28792513
If a girl was legit interested in me I wouldn't need to put extreme effort to keep her from cucking me.
>>
Drive her away causes I can't trust any women. No one in hell am I letting that thing near me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.