[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*Yawwwwwwn* Hey, I didn't see you there, vaginaslave!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
*Yawwwwwwn*

Hey, I didn't see you there, vaginaslave! Did your gf let you use the computer again? Oh, what's that? She wants to go see that boring chick flick with you? That's too bad, gotta go so maybe she'll give you sex tonight. Well, she'll lay there like a dead fish the whole time but sex is sex, right?
Don't mind me, I'll just be enjoying my hobbies and using my free time as I see fit. with no woman around to please, I get to keep both my time AND my hard earned money for myself. Do you even remember what your hobbies were?
Too bad you'll have to spend another sunday being dragged through clothing shops instead of doing what you actually desire, and improving yourself and maybe even society in the process.

But the sex is totally worth it right, vagcuck? Well, you go ahead and continue being a slave to vagina, I'll be here enjoying life as a free man.
>>
Hey, moot. Yes I know you're the neet poster.
>>
>>28792403
I'm asexual and I approve this message.
>>
>>28792403
>AND my hard earned money for myself
Not even NEET master race.
>>
>>28792403
She actually pays for most things and cooks all my meals. I'm not complaining
>>
>>28792403
>being this much of a virgin
>>
>>28792835
nice fantasy
>>28792855
nice meme
>>
>>28792835
Ever stop to think WHY she's doing that stuff? She's trying to keep your nose out of her shit, and finding out that she's been cuking you behind your back with Chad.
>>
>>28792872
Maybe women differ more than you think. Though I was dragged shopping last week when I could've been looking at dank maymays.
>>
>>28792882
Gotta have trust or why date the person.
>>
>>28792921
>Enjoys going shopping
>Has a gf
Show pussy plz
>>
>>28793009
I said "dragged" not "joyously accompanied".
>>
What if getting pussy is my hobby
>>
>being Smug over not having a partner to share the rest of your life with

I have a feeling there's some underlying issues you want to get off your chest, OP. Sit down, we can talk about it.
>>
File: paype meemay.jpg (169 KB, 1663x1247) Image search: [Google]
paype meemay.jpg
169 KB, 1663x1247
>>28793099
GET
OUT

originales original ayy swear
>>
>>28792422
>I'm 18 with low T levels and no self-confidence and I approve this message
>>
>>28793247
Or maybe he's disgusted by females by the way they act, talk, and how objectively disgusting the vagina is; but also aren't attracted to dick or manliness.
>>
>>28793201
I regard existence is depressing and despair inducing regardless of spousal status, tbqh
>>
>>28792403
>hard earned money
Get out
>>
>>28793320
why? tbo tbo
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28792403
This makes me glad I'm single.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.