[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is late 2015-2016 going to truly be the time of the happening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1461241453089.jpg (33 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
1461241453089.jpg
33 KB, 500x287
Is late 2015-2016 going to truly be the time of the happening?

>If Trump wins US election shit will hit the fan
>If Bernie or hilary get elected shit will hit the fan
>Brexit vote is also going to cause shit to kick off
>The UK and America are both going through votes which are going to apparently change things radically, and rile up massive amounts of their population

Where do you stand, robots? Are you at a safe viewing distance?
>>
>>28792358
Britain and America freeing themselves simultaneously from globalist cuckoldry... [slamming_button_labelled_NUT.jpeg]
>>
No, I don't expect anything. More confused half measures in the west, more petty corruption in the east.

White civilisation will go not with a bang, but a whimper.
>>
>>28792358
Britain won't leave the EU.
Trump/Hillary will be just like any other standard president before them. They won't do anything major.

Things will stay as they are.
>>
>>28792358
even if bernie loses hopefully the ties he's made will transform into a real party for working people (that passes laws where robots no longer have to work to survive) for the next election. otherwise hilary will lead us into world war 3 and trump is the embodiment of the complete degeneration of western civilization into trash.
>>
>>28792460
It's not a matter of what the presidents do, famalam.

More and more people are seeing that Trump is making a lot of right-leaning americans kick off more and more often now that there is a spokesperson of sorts for the rise of the "left" and the things they dislike, and if that gets taken from them by someone like hilary or #feelthebern it'll be a right mess all over the country.

>>28792460
If Britain doesn't leave the EU, countless people will bitch and protest out the ass, except they'll be conservatives this time instead of hippies. Even in Northern Ireland people are getting eternally triggered by either outcome.
>>
>>28793030
Staying in the EU is safe. People will go for that. The fear campaign will work. We've had too many economic problems lately. And people don't have that feeling of hope that they did back in the 70s when they first voted for EU membership.

And those right-leaning americans will go right back to being the silent majority.

Look, I would love for things to change, too. But they won't.
>>
>>28793158
I'm not sure if I want things to change, I just find it very interesting.
I've seen the "right wing" get all riled up and say "THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!!!" but never in such a way as this; when a pres like Trump is actually seen as a viable candidate by such a huge amount of people instead of being shut down straight away it's interesting to me.

I'm not super worried about brexit; I'm Irish in NI so I have passports for UK and Ireland so travel isn't an issue and won't be regardless.
>>
File: 1464107856192.png (100 KB, 1009x496) Image search: [Google]
1464107856192.png
100 KB, 1009x496
>>28792358
Trump won't win.
The UK won't leave the EU.

Nothing will happen.

It's all over.

We are already dead.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.