[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have I been cucked? >meet qt tripfag grill from skype group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1448368803081.png (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448368803081.png
29 KB, 400x400
Have I been cucked?

>meet qt tripfag grill from skype group
>she seems nice, a little shy
>we get close and she says she wants to try dating
>invites me to her cousin's birthday
>i drive us there since we live 30 mins form each other
>5 mins in, she leaves with this old friend of hers upstairs and i don't see her for the rest of the night
>just standing around holding a beer when i don't even drink the stuff
>literally don't know anyone here but this 13 year old kid asked if i wanted to play smash bros
>i play a couple mash matches with her
>bail after i realize i'm in adult party playing autism bros with a kid
>cousin says she has wine i can drink
>i get sad and drink myself to oblivion
>apparently i pass out at cousin's place and a call wakes me up at 5 am
>it's her, she wants me to pick her up at some other location
>on the way back, she doesn't say anything and hasn't messaged me on skype or anything

I didn't ask whose house that was, but my mind is racing and I'm thinking she had a one night stand with someone and just ditched me even though she knows I have social anxiety. I don't get it, she was so cold towards me the moment we got there and when I drove her back.
>>
You got used as a free ride you fucking idiot
This is why tripfags are cancer and so are women
>>
Obviously bullshit.

You don't need us to tell you you got cucked in this situation.
>>
>>28792447
There's still a possibility I'm overthinking this.
>>
>tripfag
>grill
You brought that upon yourself. Do not go near women, nevermind tripfag whores.

who was it?
>>
>>28792521
Don't you guys know each other?
>>
>>28792521

>who was it?

Beta
>>
>>28792998
There's multiple tripfag females. I don't know which one it is from the OP. Just curious.

They're all on my filter list.

>>28793020
>beta for being curious about who cucked OP
>>
>>28793047
>There's multiple tripfag females.
How do you know it's not just the same guy using pics from the internet?
>>
>>28793060
timestamps and reverse image searching
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.