[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does arcanine think of sex surrogates? http://www.scar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
What does arcanine think of sex surrogates?

http://www.scarletroad.com.au/about/
>Impassioned about freedom of sexual expression, Australian sex worker Rachel Wotton has become highly specialized in working with clients with disability. Rachel's philosophy, that human touch and sexual intimacy can be some of the most therapeutic aspects to our existence, is making a dramatic impact on the lives of her clients, Mark and John. Both have nothing but praise for her talents. Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis 26 years ago, John now drives around in a chin-controlled wheelchair, but after ongoing sessions with Rachel, he has regained body movement that he thought was lost forever. His self-esteem and overall improvement have amazed his doctors.
>>
hmm I wonder why only men are clients of such services?
>>
>>28792065
Does she count social retardation as a disability?
>>
seems kinda unfair that disabled females get intimacy for free yet men have to pay for it..
>>
Aren't they literally whores?
>>
>>28792168
>sex worker
Yeah. That's the PC term for whore.
>>
>>28792065
why cant we have this in the USA?
I also have self-esteem problems because I don't have sex. I need sex or I will be depressed and probably do something awful.
>>
>>28792207
>why cant we have this in the USA?
You have.

Why do you immediately assume you don't?
>>
>>28792287
because if we did I would have used this yet?
who do I call or where can I find sex workers to treat my anxiety and cure my virginity?
>>
>>28792177
So would it be okay to call her a whore and slut?
>>
>>28792328
>if we did
Again: you do have it in the US.
>>
>but after ongoing sessions with Rachel, he has regained body movement that he thought was lost forever. His self-esteem and overall improvement have amazed his doctors.
Pussy can't really cure MS, can it?
>>
>>28792328
Good point. Notice the woman in OP only has two clients. The level of emotionsl investment must be taxing on her. She's no ordinary whore.
>>
>>28792207
They do have them.

http://www.thejuicytruth.net/surrogate-partner/

That's my local one.
>>
>>28792085
yes
>>28792438
she has many clients. she's kinda a big deal in australia. she fugs downies even. her whole thing is that she's an old whore. which means that she's specialized. only people with severe social retardation use whores.
>>
>>28792469
>2 hours $500
what the fuck, is this covered by insurance or do only crippled rich Chads get to enjoy this too?
Fuck this planet.
I'll just find someone off backpage. I don't like black people, but I'd imagine black girls would call me "baby" a lot and wouldn't mind cuddling or eating food with me after sex, like mac and cheese.
>>
>>28792390
"Whore" meaning someone who is paid money in exchange for sex. "Slut" is more of an opinion, call her that if you want.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.