[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feels bad man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: chess-defeat.jpg (207 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
chess-defeat.jpg
207 KB, 750x500
>be 21 virgin tfw no gf
> a friend sets me up with a girl and she actually likes me.
>enter relationship
>5 years pass
> financial trouble etc.. Having a rough time and decide to take a break from our relationship but still live togather because of money troubles.
>i notice her spending a lot of time with a male friend and straight up ask her if its my time to clear out any confusion because we have also been getting along great.
>"just friends" is her reply regarding the other guy
>today i find out about her and the other guy 'being in love'
>i fucked her a week ago
>now i'm both sad about loosing my only chance at a relationship and fucking mad because i was lied to

I already packed my shit and went to stay with a friend and told her to erase my phone number. Should i also tell the other guy that i fucked her a week ago to mess her shit up a bit ?

Also why cant women just be honest about stuff.
>>
Also hateful comments about women and greentxt stories of being fucked over by a bitch are welcome
>>
how the fuck do you tolerate a girl for 5 years of knowing her

she must have done 6 quadrillion stupid, annoying things during that time and you just took it like a fucking chump, no wonder she eventually cheated on you

don't let your relationships go longer than a month and a half. trust me kid
>>
>>28792048
Tell him but don't brag
Just get his number off your "gfs" phone and text him like the bitch you are and fuck off from both of their lives
>>
>>28792089

You get no argument from me, i wish i knew that 5 years ago.
>>
File: 1457134435512.jpg (280 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1457134435512.jpg
280 KB, 1280x800
You should just move on and forget it. Don't let hatred consume you.
>>
>>28792103

I think bragging might actually make me feel better. Also i have no proof, how likely it is that the guy would believe me ?
>>
>>28792195
Don't become Chad thundercock, just tell him how it happened and the situation between you too and if he doesn't believe it/chooses not to believe it then he's a cuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

>implying it's possible for women and men to be "just friends"
>>
File: 1422351446700.png (477 KB, 435x617) Image search: [Google]
1422351446700.png
477 KB, 435x617
>>28792048
>decide to take a break from our relationship
>i notice her spending a lot of time with a male friend
what the fuck did you expect desu
>>
>>28792238
>>28792195
The fucks up with you two..

Just ghost the fuck out and don't think or say anything about the situation again
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.