[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no wheelchair gf to peg me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1446955588425.jpg (59 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
1446955588425.jpg
59 KB, 528x528
>tfw no wheelchair gf to peg me
>>
File: 2012-06-10 15-29-35.149.jpg (40 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
2012-06-10 15-29-35.149.jpg
40 KB, 512x288
wow she's truly perfect
>>
>>28791876
i think if i had no arms or legs i would put most of my life efforts into consuming as much tastey shit as possible. pretty much the only thing you can properly enjoy in that situation (even if you do need someone to feed you) and its not like becoming a fat fuck will make your life much worse is it.
>>28791908
thats messed up.
>>
>>28791908
k that's enough internet for today
>>
>>28791952
What is messed up about that image
>>
>>28791876
I like the picture of the limbless girl in OPs pic affixing a large dildo to the front of that wheel chair and OP bending over in front of her to receive it. I imagine she will insert it by moving the whole chair forward but the chair's motor has no regard for OPs anus and it goes forward in a burst of speed. OP begins screaming as he is forcefully violated by a wheelchair. The torso panics and tries to pull it out but the wheelchair ends up going crazy pulling OPs now prolapsed anus in every direction while his paniced lover makes torso noises. Top notch fetish OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 670x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 670x472
>>28791908
this nigga looks like a fallout villain
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.