[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-24-11-01-03.png (341 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-24-11-01-03.png
341 KB, 720x1280
Been reading up on redpill shit and I thought this was just something angry betas said about women, so I asked my whore friend if it's true.

Redpill thread? Mysoginy okay.
>>
Fucking uploaded the wrong file with the black bars not cropped out. Fuck it. Gonna kill myself now
>>
>>28791867
>I won't tell nobody nothing you say.
I'll just post it on a popular online imageboard to be scrutinised.
>It isn't personal
Yet you blatantly referred to her as a whore, indicating that it is indeed very much personal.

Maybe kys OP.
>>
>>28791867
wouldn't even call it mysoggyknees if I am accepting womans true nature, I get more annoyed by their action like Im dealing with a child.
>>
>>28791867

I wonder if there's a female equivalent to the red pill, where they realize 99% of men are pieces of shit.

The problem with red pill is that its "pickup" aspects are designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator - this is inarguable: they say themselves it's a "numbers game". If you're appealing to the LCD, then by definition you're going to be attracting whores and shit.
>>
>>28791867
Redpill is mostly garbage recycled.
But they have one crucial idea right.

You have to treat women like children, you have to treat them as if you know you are superior.
The second you treat them as an equal they will not be interested in you.

Before anyone starts saying I'm a redpill idiot, I don't mean treating them necessarily badly, I just mean don't treat them as if you would another male.Treat them as if you would a small child who is asking for unreasonable things.Just laugh at them.

The most important thing is to act indifferent towards them. The minute you show you care is the second they lose all interest. Save that caring for when you are actually in a relationship.

Indifference with occasional positive attention will drive the girls crazy.

Note: This only works if you are somewhat attractive. You don't have to be a model, just don't be ugly.
>>
>>28792155
this is true.
girls like having to chase.
if you ever show them you like them, it's over.

it's seriously fucked up, but if you want a girl,you have to treat them like shit
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.