[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw you get a big blob fo earwax out of your ear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1463806585933.png (575 KB, 684x584) Image search: [Google]
1463806585933.png
575 KB, 684x584
> tfw you get a big blob fo earwax out of your ear
>>
>tfw you pull out a long, thick booger from deep in your sinus
>>
>tfw you snort a ton of snot and hork it back into your mouth then spit it out
>>
>>28791665
>Tfw you eat it right afterwards
>>
>that feel when you push out a long snaking turd
>>
>tfw you pull a long, stretchy strand of semen out of your penis after fapping
>>
>>28792309
>That feel when you push out one so thick it gives you a boner
>>
can someone provide sauce for the op
>>
>>28791665

Satisfying, isn't it?

Was it about the size of a green pea?

I used to dig around in there with Q-tips and even toothpicks when I was younger, used peroxide. I had some troubles around age 21, and I finally figured out that just persistent flushing with very warm water works best. You have to test it as if you're about to feed a baby though, you don't want almost-boiling water in there, or even hot water, just VERY WARM, that dislodges what ails ya.

I thought of something nice for r9k about getting older: earwax buildup isn't as much of a problem anymore. got-damn, this thread is gross.
>>
File: BIG.png (1 MB, 1687x653) Image search: [Google]
BIG.png
1 MB, 1687x653
>>28793131
yes it was vwry big originalo
>>
File: 1460224517942.jpg (3 KB, 106x160) Image search: [Google]
1460224517942.jpg
3 KB, 106x160
>tfw getting your ears cleaned out with water pressure by a doctor
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.