[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Targeted Individuals aka TIs are people the government spends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: stalking-in-an-organised-gang.jpg (31 KB, 628x445) Image search: [Google]
stalking-in-an-organised-gang.jpg
31 KB, 628x445
Targeted Individuals aka TIs are people the government spends hundreds of thousands of tax payer dollars to harras someone without the victim knowing who or what is harrasing them

>whistleblowers have come out against the cointelpro and other black op programs

The TIs are subjected to intense torture methods that have been around since the 70's

I beleive it was started by the CIA but today is mpstly carried out by the FBI

I think there is splinter cells and factions and if there is any investigation it may not hold water

But the best thing to do IMO is to spread the information. They are working on new methods as we speak and they operate under the deepest veils of secrecy
>>
They don't have enough employees or time in the day to harass you, you stupid virgin. They have heroin to smuggle from afghanistan.
>>
Spread the word: OP is a faggot.
>>
>>28791601
>>28791481

paid program shills trying to slander and harass a ti, very typical
>>
>>28791456
aaaaaaaaaand you've just painted a huge bullseye on your back
>>28791833
this
>>
i am a victim of this program. just yesterday they ran an operation I call "store clustering"

I walked into a store, and nobody was in line at the register. I spotted about 8 other people in this small store, and they were obviously all involved. When I went to get in line, the formerly empty checkout had almost every agent in line. When I got in, more followed, essentially surrounding me on both sides to mentally make me feel powerless.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.