[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times you BTFO normies/bullies >bullied by this chad in middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1462901180141.gif (492 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462901180141.gif
492 KB, 500x281
Times you BTFO normies/bullies

>bullied by this chad in middle school and freshman year of high school
>he gets a sports injury that leaves him paralyzed from the waist down
>see him in the hallway in his wheelchair
>"hey chad. I just wanted you to know that I'm really glad you can't walk anymore. I hope it makes your life horrible.
>walk away
>see him crying as I look back

I wish I could relive that moment. It's a good thing he was too ashamed to tell his other chad friends about what I said to him. He never said or did anything to me again.
>>
>>28791386
Fucking badass m8
I hope more robots were heartless like you instead of faggy emotional they are .
>>
>>28791432
He wasn't my only bully either. Another fat chad started to bully me in sophomore year.
>heading outside to go to the track for gym class
>chad is walking in front of me talking about how he verbally abused me the day prior
>he doesn't know I'm behind him
>he's walking towards a deep puddle
>now's my chance
>step in front of him and trip both of his legs
>he falls off the curb and face-first into the puddle
>when he tries to push himself back up, I slam is face back down into the water
>hold him by his short hair and tell him never to fuck with me again
>he never did
Life got a lot better once I allowed myself to lose control
>>
>>28791510
Haha OP this shit is too good to be true. Nice going m8.
>>
File: 1422843443275.png (115 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1422843443275.png
115 KB, 480x480
>>28791386
>>28791510
>things that never happened for a 1000, Alex.
>>
>>28791574
Oh yes its true. That isn't the end of it either. I was bullied by a super-senior (had to repeat 12th grade because he's a dumbass) I'm my senior year. He would always refer to me as "she" and call my little c-c (my initials are CC and he thought it was funny because it sounds like sissy)
>sit next to him every day in my shitty intro to engineering class before lunch
>always being a dick to me
>one day before school, i take 3 of my mom's water retention pills (she retains a lot of excess water that makes her hands all puffy) and crush them up in a baggie
>I once took one of the pills by accident, and I pissed 10 times that night
>were in class and he leaves to go to the bathroom
>quickly dump the powder into his half-empty Gatorade
>panic because it isn't completely dissolving
>supersenior chad comes back and sits down
>start to sweat
>wait the entire class period and he hasn't looked at it yet
>as he's leaving for class, he quickly decides he needs a drink first
>guzzles down the rest of the drink without looking at it carefully enough
>ohboy.jpg
>during lunch, I see him stand up and frantically run towards the door
>see a trail of piss behind him as he runs with soaked pants
>everyone is laughing and clapping

I was worried for a while that he might die from it, but he actually didnt. Instead, he just became the laughing stock of the school. I still don't know if he successfully graduated or not.
>>
>>28791798
kek'd and rekt, m9
>>
>>28791386
I was only bullied a couple of times in high school, and I dealt with both situations as they happened. One of the benefits of being the fat kid in school is people don't know if you know-how to throw your weight around, and they don't want to find out.
>>
>>28791874
Thanks. Unfortunately, those are my only stories. Anyone else got some?
>>
>>28791386
No, I unfortunately never got my revenge. Can anyone post a Wojak on my behalf?
>>
>>28791933
I was the alpha of my school but yet I put bullies in their place and talked and joked around with the guys that were having a hard time. I peaked in HS and now all I do is drink myself to sleep every night
>>
I ran into my high school bully once on the street. He apologised for his behaviour, I accepted it, we shook hands and never saw each other again.
>>
>>28792021
What a cucked thing to do
>>
>>28792060

If you hate hard enough you eventually realise that you only really hate yourself.
>>
>have a teacher that likes to crack jokes and mess with students
>he's kind of fat
>tell my friend to say "what's your favorite food? is it seconds?"
>expect teacher to make fun of my friend
>he goes quiet and doesn't say anything back
I legitimately felt bad.
>>
>>28791386
>It's a good thing he was too ashamed to tell his other chad friends about what I said to him.
He probably never thought much of you t b h, since you was just some kid for him to fool with. He was just upset that he was reminded about his lifelong circumstance.

Stop being such a narcissistic cunt.
>>
>>28792095
This. Robots are faggots who dwell on past events that regular people have long forgotten. And then they think they're so wizened enough to talk as if they know everything
>>
>>28791386
Bitch didn't even take it all in
Also post more effy gifs pls
>>
>>28791386
>only bullied by the chad at school
>tell him you're happy that he can't walk again
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
B
S
O
L
U
T
E
>>
> get /fit/ and swole
> take up martial arts
> when you bump into childhood chads/bullies they'll either sperg out since they know you can kick the fuck out of them now or they'll get cocky and you can get your revenge

Managed to cuck 3 people who used to verbally abuse me as a teenager just through physical intimidation, it's basically turning the tables on them
>>
>>28792003
Someone like you helped me in high school. Youre existence is already fulfilled because of what you have done to help us out. Thank you for your service.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.