[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in class today >being purposely autistic to everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: sadcat.jpg (40 KB, 634x471) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
40 KB, 634x471
>be in class today
>being purposely autistic to everyone around me
>girl (pretty but round) is behind me
>i move my chair in the middle of the table
>she pokes my ass with her foot (hole in the chairs)
>does it 3 times
>first time i look back with a shocked face
>i dont know how to react. it felt really good
>got boner
>like if a guy did it, i wouldn't feel anything but she called me cute before and warm feelings started flowing through me
>she says sorry
> i want to say its alright but her friend next to her might get the wrong idea and gossip
>over the course of the lesson im just being autistic not specifically talking to her so idont get why
>she says im really cute
>tells me she loves me
>blows kiss to me wants me to do blow one back
>she asks for a hug, i ignore her cause dont kno what to do
>teacher over hearing all this
>asks me to prom
>i say im going with a friend(im not going at all)
>warm feelings
>heard people saying that i was flirting
>ohno embarrassed

id have sex with her but wouldnt go out with her
>>
>>28791214
if you don't do this you'll just die a virgin like the rest of the board... GO FOR IT FAGGOT
>>
its high school you fuck, get what you can
>>
>>28791214
deep breath

boi
>>
>i want to say its alright but her friend next to her might get the wrong idea and gossip

that's too autistic for me
>>
>>28791214
Do it OP. Lose your virginity while you're young. Its a massive psychological weight off your shoulders.

You'll be less anxious, more self-assured, and people will sense it. Life just gets easier once you lose your virginity. This girl seems like a slut too since she's pursuing you.

I lost mine to a whore who relentlessly pursued me. Just get it over with. You'll come to discriminate what girls will be good fucks and which won't. Worry about that later
>>
no girl has ever shown me any attention and I have to read about faggots like you who get attention but ignore it. fuck off and die you cunt
>>
File: datgoi.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
datgoi.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
>>28791214
>id have sex with her but wouldnt go out with her

What kind of mentality is that? That's how you think about a hooker.
>>
>>28791214

OP I'm going to ignore the fact that you're an underaged fuck and tell you this.
Fuck her, seriously and literally fuck her. You'll have to "date her" in the high school sense to fuck her but big fucking deal.
High School "couples" amount to going to the movies maybe once and seeing her at lunch time.

This is coming from a guy who rejected a couple of "Eh, she's okay but I don't want to date her" girls in High School. I got no action at all and I'm stunted in terms of relationships to this day (22)

OP go in tomorrow and just tell her you were just nervous before and you want to take her to prom, you won't regret it.
>>
>>28791478
>>28791444
>>28791331
>>28791321
>>28791285
>>28791274
>>28791254
>>28791242

thaanks for advice but i literally just fapped over the moment and im satisfied. i spout memes and she still ddoes this. also her friends think im weird and i dont like going outside also prom is 40 ripoff

finally i cant talk to girlsd without being autistc. convos r impoossible
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.