[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are all pathetic neet scum.. I'm 19 years old. I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: dltbb.jpg (10 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
dltbb.jpg
10 KB, 232x217
You are all pathetic neet scum..

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.
>>
>>28790734
>I will live a good life at your expense.

Implying that anyone on this board contributes to society in a way that could possibly benefit your faggot ass or anyone else.

Laughably bad bait too nigger.
>>
that's neat man.
>>
you forgot

>I am a self indulgent faggot
>>
>>28790734
Thanks dude, a new pasta
>>
newfags will fall for this old bait.
organismus
>>
very well written b8. I'm especially fond of this line:
>I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.
>>
>>28790734
>>28790734
No 'truly great or highly acclaimed novel' besides the writings of Dale Carnegie has ever been made by a normie.

Congratulations on wasting your time.
>>
>>28790734
>I am not self pitying, meek or needlessly humble.
since when are those bad things mate? I like giving myself emotional distress. ^_^
still, nice b8
>>
>>28790734
I'm glad about your novel being so good and all, what with your incorrect use of "it's".
>>
>>28790734
>not going through an existenstial crisis at 9 years old
>plebs
>>
>>28790734
>trader of witty repartee.
this is obviously made up only a neckbeard would type that retarded phrase
>>
>showing his failure of a creative writing teacher his novel
>calling it "salable"

I wish I could see at least one chapter of it, please be real
>>
>>28790734
>i have a novel that is in it's final editing stage
>in it's
>it's
>'
D R O P P E D
>>
File: Jules-bonnot.png (382 KB, 661x914) Image search: [Google]
Jules-bonnot.png
382 KB, 661x914
>>28790734
So you're one of those persons who has mesmerized a speech about how good their lives are. Doesnt matter how good you life will ever be, you still have the need to prove you're not worthless.
>>
>>28790734
All of that is temporal.
>>
>>28790734
>claims to be smart, successful and popular with the ladies.
>posts on /r9k/

Let me tell you something for free, no successful man would feel the need to mock people on /r9k/ without having something seriously wrong with them in the head.

Enjoy whatever mental illness you struggle with.
>>
>>28790734
what's that thing on his head?
>>
>>28791463
that is his head
>>
Major zozzle.
>>
>>28791363
>>28791100

fucken lost it

irigonalismonado
>>
>>28790867
Absolute kek at this line. This was when my frown turned into laffs. 10/10 OP.
>>
>>28790734
and you post on 4chan?
haha
>>
That haircut is terrible faggot.
>>
>>28790734
You may be all those things but you're still an ass.
2/10 would not switch lives with
>>
File: 1463776490479.gif (328 KB, 1000x773) Image search: [Google]
1463776490479.gif
328 KB, 1000x773
>>28790734
Now that's what I call "role playing". But you are still implying that a successful person would go to /r9k/ to brag about their success.
>>
File: 1463806250867.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463806250867.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
Such wow
>>
>>28790734
>I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.
boyfriend would work better, nobody would believe that guy's straight
>>
shit was SO cash

asdfpoiuyt
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.