[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow ugly bros what do you do to cover up your face? > I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: bag.jpg (102 KB, 728x514) Image search: [Google]
bag.jpg
102 KB, 728x514
Fellow ugly bros what do you do to cover up your face?
> I wear big sunglasses and a baseball cap.
> Still laughed at and called ugly by a fed ex worker today.
> killing myself is an option
>>
Get him fired, you won't because that didn't happen
>>
>>28790249
Thought of big sunglasses too, then read about that thing that cheap pairs get your eyes to adjust to visible spectrum, open, and expose themselves to some other kinds of radiation too, and never bothered looking up the price of ones that wouldn't do that.
>>
I don't leave the house. It's a pretty good solution.
>>
>>28790275
That said, in my case it was much more about reducing my seeing other people's faces, to which I react extremely strongly.
>>
>fed ex
you can probably have him put in jail or at the very least he will lose his job, i think federal mailman needs to be super professional like a cop or fireman.
>>
>>28790293
or just shoot him in the face and go on a joyride in his fed ex truck.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.