[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be American Although there's a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1426544529341.png (163 KB, 804x804) Image search: [Google]
1426544529341.png
163 KB, 804x804
>tfw you will never be American

Although there's a lot to make fun of. it seems like a really comfy place to live. I like the idea of how you can literally drive for an hour and be in another city
>>
In terms of not having to worry about speaking random languages its ok, but remember, we are full of niggers, and have more retarded oppressive culture than most places. Basically if you make money it's great place to live, but if you don't, you're fucked.

You should have said something like "you can drive for a day and still be speaking English" because really, driving for like 12 hours straight might get you 1/3rd of the way across our great McDonalds dining room
>>
>tfw you live in America
>tfw everyone is speaking spanish instead of english
>>
>>28790099
I'm Australian. The nearest city is a 10 hour drive away
>>
>>28790151
Holy shit. Do you live in a small town?
>>
I even live in asia
>>
>>28790151
I know how you feel. Australia is a good place to live but it's just so fucking boring here.
>>
>>28790175
no. I live in a city. The closest city to mine I mean
>>
>>28790243
and people wonder why we shitpost so much
>>
America is great. Its full of fat people because theres an abundance of whatever you like for cheap. Cheap booze, cheap food, cheap electronics, cheap land and housing (outside of the huge cities like NYC, Chicago, LA etc etc...). you just don't find cheap stuff like you do here in other countries, they actually have to consume in moderation unless they're rich. In America, you can eat like a king on a 30k salary, or hell, on welfare.

Entertainment is widely available: Concerts, sports, gambling, bars, clubs, movies, you name it. Theres some kind of festival every weekend with booze, food and music, free movies in the park, symphonies, opera, ballet, libraries, plays, all available for the common man. Yeah this stuff is in other countries, but I feel like its much less accessible to regular people, just the upper class.

Yeah USA has ghettos and swathes of flat, boring ass farmland, but so does anywhere else. You aren't stuck to that shitty nowhere land if you don't want to be, you can move from California to New York with no problem at all, you're still a US citizen.

Its not pefect, but its better than most.
>>
File: 1462813130004.jpg (137 KB, 1439x1079) Image search: [Google]
1462813130004.jpg
137 KB, 1439x1079
>>28790066
>ywn drive for hours on interstate highways that are literally made of hamburgers.

Why even live?
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 992x992) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 992x992
>tfw you live 45 mins from NYC
>>
>I like the idea of how you can literally drive for an hour and be in another city

y-you can do that in almost every country of the world
>>
>you will never live somewhere rural near nature, miles from civilization
>you will never be able to take walks every day without any chance of coming across other people
>>
>>28790968
>y-you can do that in almost every country of the world

Not while driving a hamburger powered suv the size of a locomotive covered in $100 bills and machine guns.
>>
>>28790099
>Le OMG America is so oppressive!!!!!

Fuckin' LAWL.
>>
Reporting from Houston, it's the shit. Live music every weekend and everybody smokes weed. Good barbecue and Mexican food. You'll get mugged if you end up somewhere you're not supposed to be though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.