[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Personality Changes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1388575696352.jpg (106 KB, 724x844) Image search: [Google]
1388575696352.jpg
106 KB, 724x844
kSup /r9k/

I've never been on /r9k/ and I rarely post anywhere, I am 99% of a time just lurking around the few boards. I came here for, opinions, rather than seeking help. Also somehow, I deemed that the /r9k/ is the most appropriate board. I do not seek validation nor some attention whoring on /soc/ nor some dank memes from /pol/.

The question is, how severely rooted the personality changes can be, and whether you will get back to your normal status or are you permanently changed from the past experiences. It's not something related to heavy illnesses or other medical stuff. It's quiet simple really, but I cannot seem to find an answer on my own.

I've been with this particular girl for almost two years, and as with every relationship, it got it's up and downs. But the question is, I sometimes feel like I am slowly decaying, when I look into mirror, I don't even recognize myself anymore, and got a feeling, that I am someone completely different. And it's not a change that only I noticed, even my parents are saying this. Today when I was rereading the conversations between me and her from more than two years ago, it felt to me, that the one typing there wasn't me at all, he was happy, constantly joking, laughing, was very open to everything and you could just feel the energy from that person even by reading the stuff. While nowadays I am I'd say extremely boring person or at least compared to what I've been. Now I know, that this is artificial change and not my true progress, you can't go from someone, who had shit tons of interests and friends before meeting the girl to the person, that only lays on a couch for whole day, being completely cut from the world and as lonely as it gets, feeling alienated just from everyone, interest-less, friendless.

I can cont if there is at least some interest, as there is a lot more I could say, I just don't know, whether it's something you guys would like to discuss.
>>
>>28789986
Ok so you're depressed, go get some Zoloft
>>
>>28790043

Not sure if unfortunately or thank god I am from Europe, no one is going to give you a mood altering prescription just because you feel like shit.
>>
File: 1388901991559.png (43 KB, 669x627) Image search: [Google]
1388901991559.png
43 KB, 669x627
>>28790043
>>28790062

And also, that wasn't the question, I know myself that I am depressed, I was rather asking, whether this is the natural progress of my personality or artificial one and if so, whether It will last forever, or you can go back to the state you were before.
>>
>>28789986
thats why I broke up with my only gf too... I do regret it tho, I had a great girl and didn't appreciate her
>>
>>28789986
>I've been with this particular girl for almost two years
Stopped reading right there. Fuck off my board normalfag.
>>
>>28790182

I am sometimes thinking about it too, but I am not even sure, whether I will regret it or not because nowadays it seems to me, that I am choosing between success and happiness or just misery and living with the "there are her better parts of personality" in my head.

In order to understand, when I look back on a time when I was single, even though I was a lot of a times just fucking around, I've made tremendous progress in my life, I've learned a graphic design to a degree, where I landed a good paying job in agency. I've learned how to make 3D models. I've learned how to trade stocks, all of it on my own. I've been living and working for almost a year on the island 2500km away from my home country, there was just so much packed in just a few years of life, and now, it all just seem empty when I look back on the relationship.
>>
>>28790256

That's the point autismo bro, that's why I came for your help, I do not want to listen to opinions of the normal fags, I am not a normal fag myself, after all, I am posting on /r9k/ right now.
>>
Okay guys, not gonna bother you with my normie problems, thanks for your help.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.