[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does have no previous work experience matter if you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1463921639726.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1463921639726.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
Why does have no previous work experience matter if you're a certain age?

After 28 years of NEETing I am bored and just want to get any job now, but I can't due to lack of experience.
>>
>>28789848
Because in their eyes there is something wrong with you. A defect human being, which may or may not be the case.
>>
Because it usually means prison or something worse.
>>
>>28789848
>After 28 years of NEETing I am bored and just want to get any job now, but I can't due to lack of experience.
Employers see that as you not having any motivation, thats why your not getting hired.

Ive recently had 6 months off due to being hit by a car, and it was tough for me. I ended up putting on my CV/covering letter that my absence from work was from an accident, as soon as i did that I have offer for work.
>>
>>28789897
I'm a shut-in with millionaire parents who are generous with their money who have always given me what I want.

I'm at a point where I feel interested in finally getting "out there" and I think getting any random job would be the best way.
>>
>>28789848
Nothing in the working world makes any sense.

If they ask why you want the job and you say you want to make money, they won't laugh anon, they won't laugh at all.
>>
>>28789966
You might as well do charity work if you don't need the money.
>>
>>28789980
Yeah its true, you have to tell them that your interested in learning about the industry or moving up to a higher position. Then it look like you have ambition.
>>
>>28789980
>I WANT THE JOB BECAUSE I AM SO VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR COMPANY AND BRAND, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO WORK FOR YOUR COMPANY, ITS BEEN A DREAM OF MINE. I AM EAGER TO MAKE A NAME FOR MYSELF IN THE COMPANY, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED AND DIG INTO ALL THE WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

Serious question; does anyone actually truly feel that way?
>>
>>28789848
Do volunteer work or get your parents to give you some cash to start a small business.
>>
>>28790030
Ambition anon
>>
>>28790030
I think some people who grew up on games might feel that way about certain publishers or devs. also, applefags probably do.
>>
>>28790070
>>28790076

What if these companies are Default Company #590359035

Not some famous well known brand.
>>
>>28790087
I personally think its better to state that your interested in the industry rather than the company.
Otherwise they might just think your a faggot fan boy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.